Trump wants to "dump the electoral college"

Big girl

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

What are your thoughts?

Even when you try you fail. From the article, Clinton won the popular vote by approx 640,000 votes. Nearly 3,000,000 illegals voted. Therefore, 2 points to make here: 1) once those are removed, y'all can find something else to cry about, Trump will have won the popular vote as well. 2) Once Trumps policies are in place and a lot of the ILLEGALS are deported, they won't be here TO vote.......the Republicans look to have  looooong staying power, controlling both houses and the presidency with that block of voters for the Dems.......sucks to be y'all. TRUMP 2016 #draintheaswamp

oh...what are YOUR thoughts on this?

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

What are your thoughts?

I think that he is going to have a hard time convincing very many states to change the Constitution and give up their individual rights. 

Perhaps a study of the reason that the Constitution was laid out like it was would be in order. I really don't think Trump has any less knowledge of than the average person in that area but I don't think he has any more either. 

First of all, trumps method of draining the swamp is removing crooked dems and replacing them with crooked pubs that call themselves christians but hate anybody that's not exactly like them. Trump will not prosecute Hillary,( see lock her up....lock her up....) they will go back to being rich friends again. The Afordable care act will not be abolished on day 1, as previously stated. Trump is already planning to keep the good parts. the wall wether it is built or not won't keep illegals out, but will provide temporary work for the illegals that get to stay. Trump only will send back the ones that have commited crimes (and that doesn't vote anyway). Probably will start a war with some country. May try to do somethings for the veterans. The amount of veterans, disabled vets and diseased vets will increase because of this regime. The country will definately be more divided than under obama with pubs running everthing. Hopefully my company will survive 4 yrs. Remember 2008! We cannot improve all the things that pubs want to, pay for existing and new wars, rebuild the military and cut taxes also. The lip service was fun while it lasted. last but not least, hope nothing happens to trump because we don't want Pence or any other pub with the president's job, Trump is the best of the crop with pubs. Trump will set his family up financially for many generations with the money deals he will make with foreign countries and the rich in the USA. Just like other presidents except Jimmy Carter.

Tobie, I know this may come as a complete and unbelievable SHOCK to you, but tax cuts OFTEN provide MORE REVENUE to the government coffers.   Since you appear to be fully "indoctrinated" you are unwilling and unable to grasp that concept.   What you also are unwilling and unable to grasp is that the financial crisis that came about in 2008 was the result of the sub prime mortgage debacle which can be traced directly to the party you love.  But, congrats on your effort to be a soothsayer.  If I were you, I wouldn't quit my current job to be a full time omniscient.  You might find yourself in the same predicament as all of the "expert" pollsters.  By the way, Trumps family has been "set up" long before running for President ever crossed his mind.  His children actually work and earn and don't need government subsidies or influence to be successful.

3 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Tobie, I know this may come as a complete and unbelievable SHOCK to you, but tax cuts OFTEN provide MORE REVENUE to the government coffers.   Since you appear to be fully "indoctrinated" you are unwilling and able to grasp that concept.   What you also are unwilling and unable to grasp is that the financial crisis that came about in 2008 was the result of the sub prime mortgage debacle which can be traced directly to the party you love.  But, congrats on your effort to be a soothsayer.  If I were you, I wouldn't quite my current job to be a full time omniscient.  You might find yourself in the same predicament as all of the "expert" pollsters.  By the way, Trumps family has been "set up" long before running for President ever crossed his mind.  His children actually work and earn and don't need government subsidies or influence to be successful.

I don't need government assistance either Steve, But would have loved to have been set up in business like Trump was by a rich father.

35 minutes ago, new tobie said:

First of all, trumps method of draining the swamp is removing crooked dems and replacing them with crooked pubs that call themselves christians but hate anybody that's not exactly like them. Trump will not prosecute Hillary,( see lock her up....lock her up....) they will go back to being rich friends again. The Afordable care act will not be abolished on day 1, as previously stated. Trump is already planning to keep the good parts. the wall wether it is built or not won't keep illegals out, but will provide temporary work for the illegals that get to stay. Trump only will send back the ones that have commited crimes (and that doesn't vote anyway). Probably will start a war with some country. May try to do somethings for the veterans. The amount of veterans, disabled vets and diseased vets will increase because of this regime. The country will definately be more divided than under obama with pubs running everthing. Hopefully my company will survive 4 yrs. Remember 2008! We cannot improve all the things that pubs want to, pay for existing and new wars, rebuild the military and cut taxes also. The lip service was fun while it lasted. last but not least, hope nothing happens to trump because we don't want Pence or any other pub with the president's job, Trump is the best of the crop with pubs. Trump will set his family up financially for many generations with the money deals he will make with foreign countries and the rich in the USA. Just like other presidents except Jimmy Carter.

President Obama is already deporting Mexican criminals. This is not a new concept.

24 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Tobie, I know this may come as a complete and unbelievable SHOCK to you, but tax cuts OFTEN provide MORE REVENUE to the government coffers.   Since you appear to be fully "indoctrinated" you are unwilling and unable to grasp that concept.   What you also are unwilling and unable to grasp is that the financial crisis that came about in 2008 was the result of the sub prime mortgage debacle which can be traced directly to the party you love.  But, congrats on your effort to be a soothsayer.  If I were you, I wouldn't quit my current job to be a full time omniscient.  You might find yourself in the same predicament as all of the "expert" pollsters.  By the way, Trumps family has been "set up" long before running for President ever crossed his mind.  His children actually work and earn and don't need government subsidies or influence to be successful.

Whatever, You don't believe that tax cuts provide more revenue. How do you know? You are not an economist.

2 minutes ago, Big girl said:

More too. His dad gave him a small sum of 1,000,000 to start his business 

Lots of people inherit money, just like lots of people file bankruptcy.  1 million is very much a drop in the bucket compared to what his holdings are worth now.  Bottom line is that he was smart enough and industrious enough to turn those funds into several billions.

3 hours ago, CraigS said:

Even when you try you fail. From the article, Clinton won the popular vote by approx 640,000 votes. Nearly 3,000,000 illegals voted. Therefore, 2 points to make here: 1) once those are removed, y'all can find something else to cry about, Trump will have won the popular vote as well. 2) Once Trumps policies are in place and a lot of the ILLEGALS are deported, they won't be here TO vote.......the Republicans look to have  looooong staying power, controlling both houses and the presidency with that block of voters for the Dems.......sucks to be y'all. TRUMP 2016 #draintheaswamp

oh...what are YOUR thoughts on this?

This is not a reliable source. 

17 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Trump said in this interview with 60 minutes that Hilliary is a good person.

Maybe 60 minutes cut off the rest of his statement, the media is good about doing that.....Maybe what he really said was.....Hillary is a good person to send to prison.......or Hillary is a good person for telling lies........or Hillary is a good person if you want someone killed.......or....

2 minutes ago, CraigS said:

Maybe 60 minutes cut off the rest of his statement, the media is good about doing that.....Maybe what he really said was.....Hillary is a good person to send to prison.......or Hillary is a good person for telling lies........or Hillary is a good person if you want someone killed.......or....

Lmao ^^^

36 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Whatever, You don't believe that tax cuts provide more revenue. How do you know? You are not an economist.

I am in direct contact with economists all of the time.  You are right, I am not an economist but I am a million miles closer to being one than you are.  For your own edification, look back at what happened to government revenues when JFK cut taxes.

33 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I am in direct contact with economists all of the time.  You are right, I am not an economist but I am a million miles closer to being one than you are.  For your own edification, look back at what happened to government revenues when JFK cut taxes.

She's smarter than you, she should be able to figure that out.

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

She's smarter than you, she should be able to figure that out.

She will respond after finding a liberal perspective on the Kennedy tax cuts that suggests they had nothing to do with the increase in revenues.  Of course, the FACT remains that taxes went down and government revenues went up.  Thinkprogress.org or the Huffington post cannot change that.   I don't think she will EVER understand that a larger and more clumsy government trying to invoke central planning is counterproductive when it comes to having a vibrant economy.  The last 8 years have shown that.  GDP averages 3.5% to 4% in the average recovery from an economic downturn.  This one is going to finish in the 1.75 to 2% range.