Question for Big Girl and Tobie

stevenash

4 minutes ago, stevenash said:

It has been stated that the media continually asks Ivanka Trump about her fathers treatment  of women-  Got any idea why that same question is not asked of Chelsea Clinton?

I'm still trying to get big girl to get me insurance for $300 a month.   I doubt she responds.  

11 hours ago, stevenash said:

It has been stated that the media continually asks Ivanka Trump about her fathers treatment  of women-  Got any idea why that same question is not asked of Chelsea Clinton?

Bill Clinton is not currently running for President so why would they ask his daughter anything about him?

11 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I'm still trying to get big girl to get me insurance for $300 a month.   I doubt she responds.  

Maybe you should go to the other thread and read my posts about insurance on the exchange . It is obvious you have never shopped for insurance, thus your thoughts and feelings are irevelant.

10 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I've been on there a multiple times, almost broke my laptop a few of those.  Self employed people have no other choice.  I'll be paying the fine/tax/penalty this year and come out way better.  

Why couldn't you answer my questions on the Big Girl, help insurance thread?

18 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

No, he instead lied about them on national TV.  But, by all means, give him a pass and crucify your opposing candidate for doing less.

Trump has bragged about grabbing women by their vagina.He has cheated on all of his wives. He has called women fat and ugly, and he is currently running for President. 

10 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

I know you have, but that is what big girl said.  Everyone is a liar in her eyes.

He isn't telling the truth, If he were, my questions would have been answered. The price of the insurance is based on the amount of money you make. If one makes 250,000 a year, he won't find insurance for 200/mo. If a person makes 52, 000 a year he can. I was teaching last year and made around 52000, so, I was able to buy inexpensive insurance. I have explained this numerous times.

3 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Trump has bragged about grabbing women by their vagina.He has cheated on all of his wives. He has called women fat and ugly. etc

SO HAS BILL!  Yet, you make excuses as to why King Bill gets a pass but Trump is the Devil for doing the same things.  Why is that?  Is it because you turn a blind eye when your candidate does something stupid or because you simply can't grasp the concept?  Look, I'm not condoning Trump's behavior here, either.  I still can't believe the Republicans nominated him.  He's a scum bag in my eyes as well.  But, your ability to downplay the corruption that are the Clintons boggles the mind. 

4 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

You guys are like chickens arguing about which coyote to trust.

Has anyone on this board denied that? Can you name a Trump supporter on this board? There might be, but basically everyone on here has publically stated their desire to vote against Hillary by casting their vote for Trump. That would be the anti-Hillary vote. Somehow you, new tobie and Big Girl cannot comprehend that simplistic concept.