WOW!!!!!

pakronos

The Mid-South County Bowl?  Not gonna happen.  If they really wanted to play PAM when they were 6A, they could have, but for some reason never wanted to.  Not even a scrimmage.  They HAVE to play PAM now.  It Is What It Is.  MidCounty, SouthCounty, or whatever you want to call it, we're all neighbors.  From one street to the next, you're in the next city if you cross the street.  One side of 365 is PA, the other is Nederland.  One side of Twin City is PA, the other is Groves.  Ned, PNG Little League practice on PA baseball fields every year off 9th Ave.  Businesses have their softball games there too by the high school. Its more so PNG/Ned probably just have more in common with each other than they do with PA.  I think that's it.  Yeah.  That's it. 

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

Hoka so what...we use to that type of competition, which they are beatable...sorry, this area isn't use to that type of play, which why PAM donkey stomped the whole district...don't worry, Vidor gonna get the hoof in the mouth too.

I bet you got throat punched a lot when you were in school that is if your not still in school. Bad case of little man syndrome.

4 minutes ago, Bulldogpower said:

Are we seriously comparing PA to MC as far as class goes?? I'll hush now before I get another warning from the mods.....

It's ok Bulldogpower, they couldn't do jack squat in 6a so they drop down to 5a with 700 more kids than anybody else in the district an think there doing something. They'll go 2 or 3 deep in the playoffs an then get thumped!!

25 minutes ago, Bulldogpower said:

Are we seriously comparing PA to MC as far as class goes?? I'll hush now before I get another warning from the mods.....

Enlighten us on the comparison of class between the mighty MC and PA communities.  Who cares about warnings.  Speak your mind.  Its about time people say how they really feel instead of using code words and making generalizations of an entire city.  Get it out in the open my friend.

8 minutes ago, Realville said:

It's ok Bulldogpower, they couldn't do jack squat in 6a so they drop down to 5a with 700 more kids than anybody else in the district an think there doing something. They'll go 2 or 3 deep in the playoffs an then get thumped!!

I'm sure he will chime on in with a if MC teams were 6a blah blah blah but you talk so much smack for a team that beat one MC team by 5 points now he thinks they own MC.  Your "class"was shown before the game and during the game at BOTH MC games. 

21 minutes ago, PNG2720 said:

I'm sure he will chime on in with a if MC teams were 6a blah blah blah but you talk so much smack for a team that beat one MC team by 5 points now he thinks they own MC.  Your "class"was shown before the game and during the game at BOTH MC games. 

Man, stop it!!  PAM played schools that had 1,500 to 2,000 more kids than we did.  I don't remember many complaints from us.  It's literally one of the first complains I saw in a post before PAM even played their first game in 5A.  I'm pretty sure WOS has less kids enrolled than Ned, but they still took em to the wood shed and put the paddle to em.  And just by chance and a miracle if Ned won, I'm pretty sure no one from WOS would come with that Sorry excuse.  What were GCMemorial's enrollment numbers???  Since they did swap out with PAM.  Where was that Sorry excuse then?  Let's Keep It Real....and Honest....

Edited by Gabe
Do not replace letters with symbols to get out a curse word

35 minutes ago, 503Raised said:

Enlighten us on the comparison of class between the mighty MC and PA communities.  Who cares about warnings.  Speak your mind.  Its about time people say how they really feel instead of using code words and making generalizations of an entire city.  Get it out in the open my friend.

Oh nooooo I'm "classy" I don't believe I'll need to say much, last time I did I got warned and then right after these PA fans were all fighting and starting threads about their coaches and all upset at EACH OTHER! They totally proved my point. So I'll let them argue for me.However I'll sit in scilence (kinda) 

12 minutes ago, 503Raised said:

Man, stop it!!  PAM played schools that had 1,500 to 2,000 more kids than we did.  I don't remember many complaints from us.  It's literally one of the first complains I saw in a post before PAM even played their first game in 5A.  I'm pretty sure WOS has less kids enrolled than Ned, but they still took em to the wood shed and put the paddle to em.  And just by chance and a miracle if Ned won, I'm pretty sure no one from WOS would come with that Sorry excuse.  What were GCMemorial's enrollment numbers???  Since they did swap out with PAM.  Where was that Sorry excuse then?  Let's Keep It Real....and Honest....

(Applause)  Drop the Mic on that bro...

13 minutes ago, 503Raised said:

Exactly it only matters when they get taken to the woodshed. And like u said gcm beat needleland 2 years in a row and nobody said a word....we just made your token qb look avg, your so called all state line backer was made to look sully by a running back that's way smaller, shut down a no pass catching wr that is big for nothing and sent all u people wearing purple home butt hurt and wanting to call a swamp meeting from the way you all spoke on the blog...LOSERS

13 minutes ago, 503Raised said:

While I do agree that PAM was the small 6A school I'm not really on that bandwagon...UNTIL the PAM fans bring that "its personal" blah blah BS and act like they own the freaking district after they had a bad track record in the last one. If half these PA fans would and say "great game" and respect teams that have been in this district together for years then you wouldn't  hear the 6A talk. But when your newcomers and you want to bust open the door instead of knocking then you'll get a fight out someone. I also understand not all PA fans are like that but it seems the ones that are make the most noise 

I did a little research.  GCM was 4-6 in both yrs in district from 2014 to 2015.  They had around 1,975 student enrollment, that's 6 to 700 more kids than most school they played.  Those are FACTS.  They just weren't threats, so nobody cared.  PAM is a THREAT, so we downplay wins and COMPLAIN about enrollment number when it wasn't important when we faced an equal sized school in GCM.  Is that real enough bro?

5 minutes ago, Bulldogpower said:

While I do agree that PAM was the small 6A school I'm not really on that bandwagon...UNTIL the PAM fans bring that "its personal" blah blah BS and act like they own the freaking district after they had a bad track record in the last one. If half these PA fans would and say "great game" and respect teams that have been in this district together for years then you wouldn't  hear the 6A talk. But when your newcomers and you want to bust open the door instead of knocking then you'll get a fight out someone. I also understand not all PA fans are like that but it seems the ones that are make the most noise 

We own the district. Stop crying and settle for second place...you just thought png was gonna roll through because you have a black qb roflmao....WRONG LOL. When play against a black team that is talented, bigger, stronger, and faster...it makes him average and that's with us having not the best coaching lol...try and beat nederland....hope both limp into the playoffs and have an early seat and watch PAM show u how it's done.

6 minutes ago, pakronos said:

We own the district. Stop crying and settle for second place...you just thought png was gonna roll through because you have a black qb roflmao....WRONG LOL. When play against a black team that is talented, bigger, stronger, and faster...it makes him average and that's with us having not the best coaching lol...try and beat nederland....hope both limp into the playoffs and have an early seat and watch PAM show u how it's done.

12 minutes ago, pakronos said:

That's the type of post is what I'm talking about. Oh and last I checked I wasn't a PNG fan? And uh "black" QB?? What's that got to do with anything? I believe ned was ranked 4th in state in 2012 and went deep in the playoffs with a white team? So pray tell he who has such a classy team to rep for (coach calling your boss at work? Really?) what's your theory on race being at the position? (Didn't PAM have 2% pass rate on TAKS when I was school? Oh yeah they did!) so if brains your wrong. Oh uh why couldn't they show me how it was done last year? Hm? Seems you have more turmoil to deal with,  coaches and whatnot, and fighting amongst yourselfs, good luck.

7 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Try winning with class man. You look so pathetic right now

He didn't win with class bro.  The Titans football team won the game, with class or without who cares, it's football, not a chess game.  He doesn't play football for Memorial.  He's a fan that has his opinion about things.  Right or wrong, its his opinion.  We've heard worse opinion IMO.  He's a trash talker, like a lot on this forum. lol   

• Bigdog locked this topic