The OFFICIAL, week before MCM thread.......

Stattrax

17 hours ago, biaplayer said:

our receicers wont be smothered by your short cornerbacks, I see our receivers having a good productive night as well as the rest of our offense.

Noah Lewis is over 6 foot and has proven to have the makings of man up corner that you can assign to a player.  Other corner is smaller, but in the past Nederland has also put Wistner, right at 6 foot out at corner and slot to bang receivers off their routes.  It won't be so much smother as having a good chance to disrupt the timing.  Issue will be that puts the ball in ya'lls QB hands which will be a test to deal with.

1 hour ago, Brubaker said:

Noah Lewis is over 6 foot and has proven to have the makings of man up corner that you can assign to a player.  Other corner is smaller, but in the past Nederland has also put Wistner, right at 6 foot out at corner and slot to bang receivers off their routes.  It won't be so much smother as having a good chance to disrupt the timing.  Issue will be that puts the ball in ya'lls QB hands which will be a test to deal with.

RJ will be fine, trust me the kid can ball, Mczeal I worry about the other receivers will get open, If LN will go man I will say your CBs get burnt, They will have to double team them to stop them! you cant double cover everyone, and if they get caught sleeping RJ gonna run wild

We have 3 capable receivers, plus a back that can catch as well.. If you do not double Mczeal, he will have a big game. If you do roll a safety on him, you open up our best WR... and if you drop everyone in coverage, you open it up for the best Sophomore in the district, quite possibly the state.... Pick your poison... I think everyone learned a little about R.J. after the PAM game.... He is up for the task no matter who you are... Buckle up, its gonna be a fun ride!!!!!!

Ned's success in the past has been on mixing coverages and looks up, dropping into zone, playing press man, man under with safeties over the top.  They don't line up and give you one look that you can bank on.  This has given several seasoned PNG QB's problems in the past.  Would love to keep discussing, but we have business this Friday.  See ya'll next week.

2 hours ago, Stattrax/FreeBG2 said:

We have 3 capable receivers, plus a back that can catch as well.. If you do not double Mczeal, he will have a big game. If you do roll a safety on him, you open up our best WR... and if you drop everyone in coverage, you open it up for the best Sophomore in the district, quite possibly the state.... Pick your poison... I think everyone learned a little about R.J. after the PAM game.... He is up for the task no matter who you are... Buckle up, its gonna be a fun ride!!!!!!

Are you going all "rah rah" on us?

29 minutes ago, Tj yellow jacket said:

Not this year!!

I have heard that the last 3 years.

Depends which team is healthy looks like we are getting well. The only time time Faircloth has beaten the Bulldogs was his rookie year in our district and that year Nederland was bitten by the injury bug like this year.

ndn boy.jpg

yeah yeah yeah, we shall see, gonna be a good one, shame the dogs will be on the losing end! I would love to see yall get in the playoffs though, I surely don't want to go D1. Its a win for us either way, WE win the dogs stay home, im all for that, we lose the dogs go D1 and again im happy. Its all good ready for a good intense game!

1 hour ago, AdvoSETexas said:

I have heard that the last 3 years.

Depends which team is healthy looks like we are getting well. The only time time Faircloth has beaten the Bulldogs was his rookie year in our district and that year Nederland was bitten by the injury bug like this year.

ndn boy.jpg

Great pic!  I suspect the Indian fans won't appreciate the humor, but this "outsider" thanks it's funny as hades.

11 minutes ago, AdvoSETexas said:

I would like to thank PNGISD for posting the link to vote for the DQ Big Game of the week to their website.
Now if someone knows how we can get NISD to do the same that would be good.

This is the hidden content, please

Use the email the webmaster link at the bottom of the NISD webpage.