Port Arthur Memorial 54 Livingston 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

OK being serious and not just trashing Livingston. That school has to do something about that stadium. The stands are so tiny, the crowds sit in the dark and the visitors guys bathroom is horrible. There is a urinal and right next to it is the toilet separated by a wooden fence with no door!! 

That is something that can be easily fixed. I understand stands and lights cost money (but it should be upgraded anyways) but come on with the restroom. That is just real bad. 

6 hours ago, Gabe said:

OK being serious and not just trashing Livingston. That school has to do something about that stadium. The stands are so tiny, the crowds sit in the dark and the visitors guys bathroom is horrible. There is a urinal and right next to it is the toilet separated by a wooden fence with no door!! 

That is something that can be easily fixed. I understand stands and lights cost money (but it should be upgraded anyways) but come on with the restroom. That is just real bad. 

I was going to comment on this also. A woman described the ladies restroom of being muddy with open toilets. Also I find them to rude and obnoxious. While PAM was marching into the stadium, everyone including Livingston was looking at PAM'S band then they blare deep in the heart of texas. The concession stand lady told me they never played music that loud before...smh...the announcer was just as obnoxious when Livingston got a first down, which wasn't much thank god

3 hours ago, pakronos said:

I was going to comment on this also. A woman described the ladies restroom of being muddy with open toilets. Also I find them to rude and obnoxious. While PAM was marching into the stadium, everyone including Livingston was looking at PAM'S band then they blare deep in the heart of texas. The concession stand lady told me they never played music that loud before...smh...the announcer was just as obnoxious when Livingston got a first down, which wasn't much thank god

Or the time he laughed over the PA when Livingston was called for a personal foul. 

They almost didn't let our reporter sit in the box. I called on Wednesday to inform them we needed a spot in the PRESS box for the guy to do his stats. He gets there and had to be squeezed into the booth.