Week 7 Predictions (Seniors)

CoachK88

LCM-LUM-R--- LUM R with passing attack

OF-Vidor---   OF rolls

PNP-P--NED--- NED , but will be physical game PNGP just to slow to handle NED speed

PA-BMW-- game/ fight of the week, ejections and SWAT team at this one

KTZ-BC-- KTZ in a upset

WOS-W-- Jasper--- Jasper easy win

HF- LUM W---  HF

WOS-B-- PNGW--   WOS B to much talent ( LCM wishing they had those kids)

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 7:31 AM, mistro said:

OF-Vidor---   OF rolls

PNP-P--NED--- NED , but will be physical game PNGP just to slow to handle NED speed

KTZ-BC-- KTZ in a upset

HF- LUM W---  HF

HF is better then Lum W ?  You have Lum W second in your poll. HF is not ranked at all

On 10/11/2016 at 7:31 AM, mistro said:

OF-Vidor---   OF rolls

KTZ-BC-- KTZ in a upset

HF- LUM W---  HF

Lum-R passing attack? Bmt-B shut that down

Lum-R losing to LCM by 12

OF is a good call

Ned will dominate

BMT-W will beat PNG handily

BC over Kountze by 7

Jasper over WOS-W

Lum-W over HF is only 13 kids

WOS B over PNG W

1 hour ago, TCjackrabbit said:

Lum-R passing attack? Bmt-B shut that down

Lum-R losing to LCM by 12

OF is a good call

Ned will dominate

BMT-W will beat PNG handily

BC over Kountze by 7

Jasper over WOS-W

Lum-W over HF is only 13 kids

WOS B over PNG W

BMT did shut them down, but they do have a QB with a arm, against weaker and slower team they will move the ball in the air.

10 hours ago, Spartan said:

If you think that Lum W team is stacked you need to look again, also depends on your definition of stacked.  They have four or five kids out of their 18 or 19 who have never even played before, descent team not stacked though.

There goes Lumberton again with that "squeaky clean program" acting like the coaches have a "fair draft." We all know that the only reason Lumberton has 2 teams is because they stack one and the other is the B team. They put 1 or 2 of those 1st year players on the A team to look fair and equitable. Either way they still can't beat OF or Nederland if they combined. The B team coaches don't know how to use their lesser talent.

8 hours ago, TCjackrabbit said:

There goes Lumberton again with that "squeaky clean program" acting like the coaches have a "fair draft." We all know that the only reason Lumberton has 2 teams is because they stack one and the other is the B team. They put 1 or 2 of those 1st year players on the A team to look fair and equitable. Either way they still can't beat OF or Nederland if they combined. The B team coaches don't know how to use their lesser talent.

I'm going to lock this post if we can't stay on topic and stop with the cheating allegations. 

Lumberton follows the rules by the way, as 99.9% of most coaches.  Talk about the teams talent, talk about game plans, talk about how these football programs are keeping your kids off the streets.....Keep it positive folks, if you want to get negative, go to the Political forum.....there are plenty of folks who will cry with you and complain how bad the world is.......on this page, we talk about the game!

Just thought I'd throw my option /fact out there. Lumberton-R and Lumberton-W are pretty close in talent wise. I can assure you they don't stack teams. I'm not from Lumberton so don't come at me with that. I've played one team and scrimmaged the other. One is slightly better than the other but it's not because they "stack" teams.