Mark Richt confuses me

king

What a horrible playcalling by Mark Richt. That FSU defense is straight trash and made them look like the wrecking crew.

530 to UL
450 to USF
538 to UNC

They were 2nd to last in yards per pass given up and we never threatened them down the field. 

FWIW, we had 425 yards last year on the road vs a much better FSU defense. Richt play calling has been miserable all year, the strength of competition just hid that fact. Brad Kaaya looked bad also.

I think he will do good at The U. He needs to start getting that falling short crap off his back. 

Manny Diaz is the truth. I've never seen a defense that's so physical,they were like savages out there and 5 of them are true freshman. Defense will be top 5 for years to come.

I still think they will make a big bowl. Maybe win out to the acc championship,who knows 

Last night was pitiful.  Knew it was coming though with 9 guys out and filled in by true freshman. Dang we need an OC. The game has passed him by as an playcaller. Coming out flat is on him also,he is too laid back. 

We have a top 10 class so far (which he always had at georgia).

So I'm gonna sit back and see what he can do for next year. He better get it together.

• 2 weeks later...

Might as well get this train moving now. maybe if we turn up the heat early enough in his disasterous tenure we will only have to suffer 2 years of this garbage. 

There is a reason he was fired from UGA folks.  what did we expect? guy is FINISHED.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2016 at 9:51 PM, king said:

Sad but true.

This is the hidden content, please

He averages 9.5 wins a season in his head coaching career, so lol at this meme. And what do the fans being impatient have to do with Richt? He had a bad stretch in October and rebounded in November. He's working on recruiting and will hopefully get more depth in the next two recruiting classes. YOU don't like him or want him as coach and I don't think you're representative of the "worst ranked" fan base.

Richt is a good coach and I think he will do better at Miami then Georgia. When he got hired I was estatic. I was concerned about how he always falls short in big moments. 

Should of beaten Florida State. Called a conservative game

He said himself he didn't have Brad Kaaya ready for the Notre Dame game(Google it)

Miami should of had 1-2 losses this season. Richt called some terrible plays on offense.

I'm excited for the future with all the depth that's coming in. 2018 is when the team will blast off with him. I'll be there week 1 vs LSU at Cowboys Stadium