The Woodlands 72 Beaumont West Brook 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

The Woodlands are as good as advertised. The Bruin coaching staff could have made it interesting on the offensive side of the ball. But, The Woodlands would still win by a few scores. They were just to big on the offensive line. Playoff seeding game next week against Lufkin, so lets go Bruins.

17 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

The Woodlands are as good as advertised. The Bruin coaching staff could have made it interesting on the offensive side of the ball. But, The Woodlands would still win by a few scores. They were just to big on the offensive line. Playoff seeding game next week against Lufkin, so lets go Bruins.

Lufkin wins next wk also

1 hour ago, Yeoj said:

In all fairness to the Bruins, when The Woodlands subbed in the 3rd, so did West Brook. Their subs are a lot bigger and there is a lot less drop off.

Hmm from what I heard there QB didn't play after the 3rdTD and came back in the 3rd to throw another ...idk how true that is but it came from a source I trust

Like ive always said WB coaching staff is horrible and they wont compete until they are gone. You can beat the bottom & middle level teams but never the good ones. First or second rd exit every yr and WB has the most talent out of all Bmt schools.Giving up 72 pts is ridiculous next wk they might give uo 50 ..we shall see..

Huge game at Abe on Friday between our teams 82. Winner gets home field advantage and loser most likely will travel to Longview or Tyler in the first round. We'll also have two weeks to prepare for Wb. I like our chances. I'm just hoping our running back is ready for this one after getting injured against the Highlanders. We still have Kordell and our talented receivers though. The Woodz couldn't cover them and their defense is the best in the district, so we'll see. Should be a good one..

8 hours ago, Yeoj said:

In all fairness to the Bruins, when The Woodlands subbed in the 3rd, so did West Brook. Their subs are a lot bigger and there is a lot less drop off.

Ok my man The Beaumont Bowl Champs played a formidable 6A opponent and got the brakes and rotors beat off them. No excuses about size please. When The Brook manhandle undersized borderline 4A/5A Ozen there was no complaint about size and numbers... The Brook aint all of that and a bag of chips on the 6A level... Keep playing the Bmt Bowl and getting a false read...Strap up and get ready for those Lufkin Panthers another formidable 6A opponent that put 42 on The Woodlands...Good luck on the rest of the season...jmo...

31 minutes ago, JustUs said:

Ok my man The Beaumont Bowl Champs played a formidable 6A opponent and got the brakes and rotors beat off them. No excuses about size please. When The Brook manhandle undersized borderline 4A/5A Ozen there was no complaint about size and numbers... The Brook aint all of that and a bag of chips on the 6A level... Keep playing the Bmt Bowl and getting a false read...Strap up and get ready for those Lufkin Panthers another formidable 6A opponent that put 42 on The Woodlands...Good luck on the rest of the season...jmo...

West Brook has to get passed just winning the Beaumont Bowl trophy.  They consistently pull a large number of football athletes because they have consistently beaten most teams in the area.  With the numbers they have and the student athletes they have, they should be able to compete with anyone in the state.  Coach Stump competed with his numbers because he had an excellent staff and had a great scheme.  I was told that on several plays last night that WB was running kids on the field with seconds to spare prior to the snap of the football.  I heard they not only were over matched but were unprepared. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• Where were the 8 Omaha teams in D1's preseason top 25 poll... 2. Florida 8. A&M 9. Tennessee 13. N.C.State 14. Virginia 15. North Carolina Kentucky - unranked Florida State - unranked
    • That TDS is really flaring. Now do Biden. You have way, way, way more material. And keep that bitter "you are better than me" jealousy tone you have with Trump. You know Biden, the one you want everyone to vote for instead of Trump. Somehow you didn't acknowledge my pleas for you to die a painful death. I was quite certain that is how you would have interpreted my previous post. I guess when your focus is Trump 24/7, nothing else matters.
    • I have a better one. The point that nobody wants to acknowledge is that Dems are crossing over to vote Trump in the primaries and in the general so he will win the presidency. That way Trump will get the blame when the Dems implement their sinister plan to deport all of the minorities in the country. They have already laid the groundwork...convincing everyone that Trump and Republicans are racist (without providing any proof). Then it will be just a matter of time to execute their White supremacy plan of the great purge of the dirty, unwashed, heathen, non-Whites that roam freely in this country. I think my theory is more viable than your theory. Maybe we can get some other ridiculous scenarios so we can start a poll.
    • But that’s what Trump’s fanboys don’t understand.  When he talked about sexually assaulting women, y’all laughed it off as “locker room talk.”  When it was proven that he raped E. Jean Carroll, you cried that it was all an injustice… a lie. Even though he’d already confessed to doing the same thing to other women.  John McCain has suffered and sacrificed more for his country than practically anybody, except possible gold star families… and Trump called him a loser or something to that effect. “Oh, it was a joke that no one was supposed to take seriously.” But when Trump, after disrespecting the sacrifices of one of our most valiant, y’all are like “just because Trump didn’t go to Omaha Beach doesn’t mean he isn’t pro military!” Really? All you have to do is listen to what he said about McCain’s service. Not McCain as an opponent, not McCain’s political views… about the fact that the man was tortured, probably raped, and who knows what all else for over five years for swearing an oath and putting on the uniform.  But all of y’all supposedly “pro military” people just laughed along with Trump. “Good one, Sir! Maverick my new-hind! Filthy Rino!”  I don’t understand how the same people (y’all) who probably always say “thank you for your service” to any veteran still support a guy who craps on the ones who suffered the most on our behalf.  It’s baffling. 
    • Wow. Do you actually believe your little scenario has any chance of alleviating you of your moral immaturity? Deflection at it's best...or worse. You seem to be a sad case. If you died today, I would be remiss if not attributing your cause of death to severe TDS, and of course, Covid. Look at that. I just made a joke about your death. You did not get offended. Nobody was offended. Not one person will accuse me of being hateful towards fellow human beings. But yet, you hate Trump because he made a similar crude comment about McCain. You tried to attribute that comment as evidence Trump hates the military. What grade level of schoolchildren do you think is laughing at you for that "less that adolescent" (hint, hint) comment. You used one crude comment in an attempt to justify your TDS. Now, when called on it, you try to deflect the whole topic. You are certainly not having any fun with this, but you sure are providing entertainment for the board. It's a shame you can't join in on the fun. I think even Big Girl might be to the point of giggling at the shamelessness you are exhibiting.
  • Topics