The Woodlands 72 Beaumont West Brook 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

The Woodlands are as good as advertised. The Bruin coaching staff could have made it interesting on the offensive side of the ball. But, The Woodlands would still win by a few scores. They were just to big on the offensive line. Playoff seeding game next week against Lufkin, so lets go Bruins.

17 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

The Woodlands are as good as advertised. The Bruin coaching staff could have made it interesting on the offensive side of the ball. But, The Woodlands would still win by a few scores. They were just to big on the offensive line. Playoff seeding game next week against Lufkin, so lets go Bruins.

Lufkin wins next wk also

1 hour ago, Yeoj said:

In all fairness to the Bruins, when The Woodlands subbed in the 3rd, so did West Brook. Their subs are a lot bigger and there is a lot less drop off.

Hmm from what I heard there QB didn't play after the 3rdTD and came back in the 3rd to throw another ...idk how true that is but it came from a source I trust

Like ive always said WB coaching staff is horrible and they wont compete until they are gone. You can beat the bottom & middle level teams but never the good ones. First or second rd exit every yr and WB has the most talent out of all Bmt schools.Giving up 72 pts is ridiculous next wk they might give uo 50 ..we shall see..

Huge game at Abe on Friday between our teams 82. Winner gets home field advantage and loser most likely will travel to Longview or Tyler in the first round. We'll also have two weeks to prepare for Wb. I like our chances. I'm just hoping our running back is ready for this one after getting injured against the Highlanders. We still have Kordell and our talented receivers though. The Woodz couldn't cover them and their defense is the best in the district, so we'll see. Should be a good one..

8 hours ago, Yeoj said:

In all fairness to the Bruins, when The Woodlands subbed in the 3rd, so did West Brook. Their subs are a lot bigger and there is a lot less drop off.

Ok my man The Beaumont Bowl Champs played a formidable 6A opponent and got the brakes and rotors beat off them. No excuses about size please. When The Brook manhandle undersized borderline 4A/5A Ozen there was no complaint about size and numbers... The Brook aint all of that and a bag of chips on the 6A level... Keep playing the Bmt Bowl and getting a false read...Strap up and get ready for those Lufkin Panthers another formidable 6A opponent that put 42 on The Woodlands...Good luck on the rest of the season...jmo...

31 minutes ago, JustUs said:

Ok my man The Beaumont Bowl Champs played a formidable 6A opponent and got the brakes and rotors beat off them. No excuses about size please. When The Brook manhandle undersized borderline 4A/5A Ozen there was no complaint about size and numbers... The Brook aint all of that and a bag of chips on the 6A level... Keep playing the Bmt Bowl and getting a false read...Strap up and get ready for those Lufkin Panthers another formidable 6A opponent that put 42 on The Woodlands...Good luck on the rest of the season...jmo...

West Brook has to get passed just winning the Beaumont Bowl trophy.  They consistently pull a large number of football athletes because they have consistently beaten most teams in the area.  With the numbers they have and the student athletes they have, they should be able to compete with anyone in the state.  Coach Stump competed with his numbers because he had an excellent staff and had a great scheme.  I was told that on several plays last night that WB was running kids on the field with seconds to spare prior to the snap of the football.  I heard they not only were over matched but were unprepared.