Nebraska looking back at Big12??

D3zii

25 minutes ago, D3zii said:

This is the hidden content, please

Now idk how true it is but This isn't the first time Nebraska has been mentioned with the Big 12 

Remember Synder of KState.. 

The Nebraska president tweeted he was happy in the Big10 but didn't put the rumors to rest..Just undercuted them hmmm 

No way corn aggy eats that much crow and rejoins the Big 12.  They've made their bed...although they were the one school I hated to see leave.

4 minutes ago, GCMinTheFuture said:

Pretty much..  And while we are on the rumor mill.. Hmm

This is the hidden content, please

I think this has some legs to it.  The B1G definitely has the edge in academics and that's going to make a difference as to where UT ends up.  The B1G has more schools built like UT, relative to academics AND athletics, than any of the other conferences.  I don't see OU and UT splitting up though, I think it will be a "both or none" type deal.  The biggest deal breaker will be whether or not State Legislators allow UT to bail on Tceh.  I could also see us going PAC with OU, OSU, and Tceh.  I think that makes the most sense, personally.

1 hour ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

I think this has some legs to it.  The B1G definitely has the edge in academics and that's going to make a difference as to where UT ends up.  The B1G has more schools built like UT, relative to academics AND athletics, than any of the other conferences.  I don't see OU and UT splitting up though, I think it will be a "both or none" type deal.  The biggest deal breaker will be whether or not State Legislators allow UT to bail on Tceh.  I could also see us going PAC with OU, OSU, and Tceh.  I think that makes the most sense, personally.

I don't like the whole big confrence deal..