Coldspring-Oakhurst 33 Kirbyville 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

The Kirbyville Wildcats face another pivotal District 11-3A-I battle tonight as they host the Coldspring-Trojans.  Greg Neece's Wildcats, 4-2 on the season and 1-1 in district play, come off of a 38-6 loss to Woodville last Friday. Meanwhile, Mark Byrd's Trojans, 1-3 on the season, opened district play last week with a 60-0 win over Warren.

Wildcat fans can join Scott Loar for all of the action from Wildcat Stadium in Kirbyville beginning with the Lake Country Chevrolet Pregame Show at 7:15 followed by the kickoff at 7:30 pm by clicking play on the following Cube player:

This is the hidden content, please

Trojan fans can join Kraig Erwin and Elmer Luck for all of the action by tuning your radio to KETX 1440 AM or by clicking on the following link:

This is the hidden content, please

Follow Coldspring-Oakhurst Trojan Football on The Score, KETX 1440 AM and Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!

Also, make sure to follow Kirbyville Wildcat Football on SETXsports!

I think your right Speedkills!! Kirbyville will regroup and be fine.  I think we got lucky tonight if they had 5 starters out.  They will make the playoffs, their program is one of the top tier programs in 3A.  I think people should not throw in the towel just yet on the Kirbyville Tigers.  One of my favorite teams love their sportsmanship