Tx Football = Bremond Tigers

Hagar

Thought I'd share something with y'all I come across while researching Iola (in the same Dist w/Evadale).  Iola was defeated 42-0 by Bremond.  Since Iola is usually good, I checked on this Bremond, assuming they were 3A.  Nope, 2A D2, same as Iola & Evadale.  They had one loss in 2013, in the SC game to Tenaha.  Since then, they've won 36 straight games.  Add the 2013 season in and they're 49-1.  I found that very impressive.

2 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Just curious Rob, had you ever heard of them before?   I hadn't.  Jim jam dilly, them kids are good.

Yeah, my wife is from Mexia, Bremond isn't far from there. Little Czech town in between IH 35 and IH 45 north of College Station. They had this one kid at QB, i forget where he was gonna play ball, who was really good. Guess they reloaded...Good Coach.

I went back to 2011 & 2012 and Coach was listed as N/A.  Think they were 4-8 both years.  In 2013 (thru this year), Coach is Jeff Kasowski.  I got to think this guy knows what he's doing.  No idea what his salary/perks are, but some bigger schools may be looking at him.  Naturally, having an A&M commit QB, especially in 2A, is some BIG advantage.

11 hours ago, oldbuc77 said:

Bremond has a great football tradition. Like everyone they have had ups and downs over the years but they have had a lot of up years. If I'm not mistaken, Woodvilles head coach played his HS football at Bremond.

Coach Robinson is from Bremond .His Dad was a High School Coach there .