Kirbyville Vs Woodville who u got

kennelsdennis

Kirbyville had trouble at times stopping Orangefield's wing-t. That could be a problem if Woodville decides to be more creative with their offense. Also, I know it's just Warren, but the QB showed off his arm a couple times this past Friday. I'd like to see more passing plays against Kirbyville. Lol

4 hours ago, Kkswagg said:

Haha y'all funny but kirbyville doesn't stand a chance I don't care who they think they have they gon still lose 

Anybody that thinks Kirbyville doesn't stand a chance in ANY game...much less against a team we traditionally trounce pretty good...clearly knows nothing about us. Lol

Key to this one for kville is going to be turnovers and penalties.  No giveaways and no penalties and I think kviile will take this one.  

If you think Woodville is going blow them out like Warren you gonna be upset.  Kviile don't mind being the underdog.  Kviile knows how to step up in big district games.  Like the guy said earlier just ask a few of the EC fans the past few years.

40 minutes ago, WildcatBacker said:

Anybody that thinks Kirbyville doesn't stand a chance in ANY game...much less against a team we traditionally trounce pretty good...clearly knows nothing about us. Lol

Now don't start that traditionally because when I played on the late 90's it was a practice game for us!! It's Woodville's time to rise now!!! I hope you don't really think that because traditionally is not gonna cut it!!!

6 minutes ago, Sfajack2002 said:

Now don't start that traditionally because when I played on the late 90's it was a practice game for us!! It's Woodville's time to rise now!!! I hope you don't really think that because traditionally is not gonna cut it!!!

Kirbyville's football team was a joke in the 90's. In the 80's and prior...and all of the 2000's...is what I'm talking about. Woodville has ALWAYS been one of the teams we wiped our feet on while waiting to face a real team. That's reality.

3 minutes ago, WildcatBacker said:

Kirbyville's football team was a joke in the 90's. In the 80's and prior...and all of the 2000's...is what I'm talking about. Woodville has ALWAYS been one of the teams we wiped our feet on while waiting to face a real team. That's reality.

Im glad you admit just recently!!! What maybe 6-7 yrs? I don't count that as traditionally. Woodville has the overall record!!! Every team has their season's and I'm saying it's our time to come back!!!

You'all need to quit.....this aint 80's, aint 90's, aint last year or next year. The team that will win will be the team who has the most points at the end of the game. Do not know what the record is for most points by both teams in TX HS.....but I have the final being 80-77, which means Wdvl, will make all their 2 pt. conversions. Also have Wdvl.spreading it out and throwing for 320 yds. 

Bring it on Ryker.......Warren had four kids with 4.3 and our fastest is 5.2, I don't know how we pulled that one off. We are Big and Slow. We may just throw it up as high as we can......hope it bounces off a helmet and hope we can catch it and outrun a Cat. You ever seen an Eagle sink his talons into buttocks of a Wildcat.....huh : ) 

1 hour ago, Sfajack2002 said:

Im glad you admit just recently!!! What maybe 6-7 yrs? I don't count that as traditionally. Woodville has the overall record!!! Every team has their season's and I'm saying it's our time to come back!!!

I highly doubt that statement is true. But no matter what, all that counts is what's gonna happen this coming Fri night in Woodville. And I think all the Eagle faithful should get with the EC faithful of the last couple yrs to see how they handled the day after they played us in a game they were SURE to win. Lol..

21 minutes ago, WildcatBacker said:

I highly doubt that statement is true. But no matter what, all that counts is what's gonna happen this coming Fri night in Woodville. And I think all the Eagle faithful should get with the EC faithful of the last couple yrs to see how they handled the day after they played us in a game they were SURE to win. Lol..

The all time series record between these two teams is tied at 33-33-1.

7 hours ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

Kirbyville had trouble at times stopping Orangefield's wing-t. That could be a problem if Woodville decides to be more creative with their offense. Also, I know it's just Warren, but the QB showed off his arm a couple times this past Friday. I'd like to see more passing plays against Kirbyville. Lol

We only gave up 7 pts so we didn't have too much trouble stopping them. As far as our defense goes though, our problem isn't stopping teams when it counts, it's finishing out the full 4qtrs even when we have a big lead. Most of the pts scored against us by Palestine Westwood, San Augustine and Kountze came in scrap time...late in the 4th qtr after the games were well in hand. I highly doubt we'll be able to let off the gas this Fri so hopefully not playing the full 4qtrs in the last few games won't hurt us. 

4 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

The all time series record between these two teams is tied at 33-33-1.

Thanks. I was afraid I was gonna have to look this up somehow. Lol.. This is a surprising stat though tbh. I've been around more years than I care to admit and I bet I can count on one hand the number of times I can remember Woodville winning. (I didn't watch our team for the bulk of the 90's though so that has a lot to do with it. I didn't watch cause it was seriously sad at how bad we were during that decade. Lol..)