*Coach Of The Year*?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Topic is "Coach of the Year"   

Let's get back on it !    Tried of reading all above stuff that nothing to do with topic.

Couldnt have said that any better myself!

But Coach Fuller is a very good coach, he has turned our basketball program around from hardly finishing district to going this deep into the playoffs. He has a good attitude on and off the court and he deserves this title.

Coach Fuller is the coach of the year!

How about Joubert at Kountze?

Obviously he has done a great job, but Kountze lost the district championship for the first time in over a decade.  If any coach from that district deserves that accolade it should be the EC coach for leading his squad.

I have to agree with Hargraves from EC.There are a lot of coaches who have done a great job this year,but Hank made a believer out of me in the Kountze playoff game.Had a star who was struggling several role players in foul trouble and still used his bench brilliantly.While the players have to perform he had all of his prepared to do just that.Fuller has done a great job this year with a very good club that is full of senior leadership.He had the program headed in the right direction last year but the reclassification helped tremendously.Not a bad candidate on the list.I am goin to vote!!!!!

I like Boutte for this award.....Ozen looked like they would be down this year and he still goes to Austin.  Boutte works miracles! 

About Joubert......Kountze didn't lose the district title this year.  They and EC split it as co-champs. The game in the Montagne in which they lost was just for seeding as in who gets the bye in the first round of the playoffs.

I like Boutte for this award.....Ozen looked like they would be down this year and he still goes to Austin.  Boutte works miracles! 

About Joubert......Kountze didn't lose the district title this year.  They and EC split it as co-champs. The game in the Montagne in which they lost was just for seeding as in who gets the bye in the first round of the playoffs.

What about Sutherland????? ???

It's got to be Southerland.  HJ has been rich in talent since the early 90's, but it's been that long since a coach has been able to bring an HJ team this far.  If the talent has been consistent, you have to look at the coaching as the difference.  Southerland for coach of the year and president of the united states!  I even hear he might be Anna-Nicole's baby's daddy.

Guest bleed orange

It has to be the coach from West Hardin. He does not have the talent year in and year out. Nobody gave them a chance and they proved everyone wrong. I know I did not give HJ a chance but they have talent every year and so does Ozen. Vote for the underdog.

It's got to be Southerland.  HJ has been rich in talent since the early 90's, but it's been that long since a coach has been able to bring an HJ team this far.  If the talent has been consistent, you have to look at the coaching as the difference.  Southerland for coach of the year and president of the united states!  I even hear he might be Anna-Nicole's baby's daddy.

haha nice post.. except for the last sentence.. not funny

Wow someone needs to get the record books out if they think this is the first time WH has been to the playoffs or won district in basketball!

We know that it's not the first - but it's the first in many, many years....I believe, <and don't quote me on this because I'm not completely sure> it was said that the last time WH won district and advanced to playoffs was 1972. However, this is the first time that WH has made it this far into the playoffs. Let WH and their fans celebrate....it's been an exceptional year.

To get back to the topic of this post - Fuller for Coach of the Year. And yes, I'm partial, but I remain behind Fuller 100%....

PLEASE DONT BASH ON ME FOR THIS IT IS JUST MY OPINOUN. I WILL SAY FULLER FROM WH. THE REASON IS I DO NOT THINK HE HAS THE AMOUNT OF TALENT EVERYONE SPEAKS OF. THIS IS SAYING NOTHING BAD ABOUT ANY ONE. I FEEL HE HAS 1 EXCELLENT PLAYER , 1 GREAT PLAYER AND 3 OR 4 GOOD ONES.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn