10 4A D1

Kegger

Well I can say LCM looks better in the spread offense.  We need to work on our defense to get a playoff spot. Bridge City and Silsbee has some loses but I can guarantee they will be fine in district. Navasota has not won a game Im kinda surprised by that. Navasota fans spoke like there defense would not let them down. 

12 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

Well I can say LCM looks better in the spread offense.  We need to work on our defense to get a playoff spot. Bridge City and Silsbee has some loses but I can guarantee they will be fine in district. Navasota has not won a game Im kinda surprised by that. Navasota fans spoke like there defense would not let them down. 

Navasota fans were being spoiled brats, like losing Fedora wouldn't matter. 

I still stand by my prediction 

Silsbee

BC

Navasota 

LCM

In that order. 

36 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee has played 3 and now 4 ranked teams. They don't play a cupcake in district schedule like some schools. 

It will benefit them up the road. They will make the playoffs easy. They have to continue getting better . I think them and carathage.are headed for each other.

6 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee has played 3 and now 4 ranked teams. They don't play a cupcake in district schedule like some schools. 

I was a little hard on Silsbee early on in the rankings because of graduation but they're proving to me that they will be playoff ready in the end. Tough schedule can do wonders, sometimes it pays to get your butt whupped early on (see my team). 

8 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Navasota fans were being spoiled brats, like losing Fedora wouldn't matter. 

I still stand by my prediction 

Silsbee

BC

Navasota 

LCM

In that order. 

I'm thinking this                                                                                                    LCM.                                                      SILSBEE.                                              BRIDGE CITY.                                     HUFFMAN