Port Arthur Memorial 34 Beaumont Central 13/FINAL

WOSgrad

5 minutes ago, robanadana said:

I wouldn't count that win in Vidor on the last week of the season just yet sir. Your team has never faced a slot-T offense. Can't score if you don't have the ball.

I'M NOT COUNTING ANY ONE OUT,GREAT WIN BTW TONIGHT,AND PNG HAS A GREAT DEF,AND A OFF TO GO WITH IT,AND IM PRETTY SURE IF FACT I KNOW WE WILL STOP VIDOR FROM RUNNIG ALL THE CLOCK FROM US,I DIDN'T MEAN WE WILL COMPLETELY STOP THEM,IT WILL BE A GREAT GAME AND NOT A BLOW OUT THATS ALL I WAS MEANING,GREAT WIN TONIGHT.

23 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

FOR THAT TO HAPPEN IT MEANS VIDOR WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH PNG,DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN,GREAT WIN TITANS I EXPECTED NOTHING LESS GREAT SPEED AND TALENT EVERY WHERE,OH AND LUMBERTON WILL BEAT CENTRAL TOO,GREAT GAME PAM LOOKING FOR TO THE MEETING COME WEEK #8.

Looks like Lumbertons tied up Layin eggs --hmm  , might be what PNG lays too !

2 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

L TRAIN ONLY PUT 7 ON OUR DEF,SO THINK ABOUT THAT AND LUMBERTON IS WAY BETTER THAN LEE I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT,WE PLAYED SLOPPY AGAINST TRAIN OR IT COULD HAVE GOT UGLY,GREAT WIN DOGS 

After tonight, are you sure about us being better than lee??

lol nah we played sloppy, supposedly the refs were horrible but who knows, hopefully we're not that bad!

3 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

LUMBERTON WILL BOUNCE BACK AND MAKE TEAMS BEAT THEM,THERE NOT GOING TO LAY DOWN TO ANY ONE.

Oh yeah we showed that tonight in 4th quarter, we had a chance with 2 minutes left with a lead... I am starting to be a little doubtful about our chances though. Should have not even been close

2 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Oh yeah we showed that tonight in 4th quarter, we had a chance with 2 minutes left with a lead... I am starting to be a little doubtful about our chances though. Should have not even been close

well we play them next week so i will see if there any count,i don't see them coming close to winning though

6 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

BG, i know Pam is good,my question is i though central had a bad arse def,lol.what happened are they that bad or pat made them look bad?

Both, more so we kinda made them look that way. Few plays they took their own selves out of the play, several plays we were just tougher in the trenches opening holes for Kadon and Hines. We didnt even go deep to Jones as usual tonight. KJ shutdown his part of the field. I haven't seen this type of defensive performance versus a team similar in talent since 2013. 

Central coaching is meh though IMO. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Both, more so we kinda made them look that way. Few plays they took their own selves out of the play, several plays we were just tougher in the trenches opening holes for Kadon and Hines. We didnt even go deep to Jones as usual tonight. KJ shutdown his part of the field. I haven't seen this type of defensive performance versus a team similar in talent since 2013. 

Central coaching is meh though IMO. 

Did kvj lay any rope tonight,lol

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Only once, they didnt go his way much. Threw his way one time in the 2nd half and he picked it off. 

Yeah they knew better than to go that way because that kid will take your pads loose,i can't wait to see him play in person that kid is a bad arse,i seen his highlights on you tube,and hes going to my team hopefully so i will get to watch him play,i heard from someone he likes the horns better and might go there don't know how true that is but i hope not

57 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Central finished with 112 yards of offense in this game...  Obviously from the many 3 and outs...  Truely pathetic and unacceptable...

That offense came from mostly trick plays. I wasn't gonna say it on here but I had to, our D showed up tonight, minus the trick plays Jags got nothing on Offense other than one long pass by #2 and #3 running it in 2nd half. 

PAM s defense was doing a dance in The jags offensive backfield on every play. If the qb or runningback got passed the line of scrimmage the linebackers cleaned and dusted them off everytime. Although they did let Central throw an ugly duckling for what was prob a 30 yard gain on fourth. You take away that mistake Central has less than a 100 yard total for night. PAM dominated, and don't forget the lil running back, kid has freakish speed! Central had lost before they ever got off the bus. BG why didn't you come up and say hello.