Anahuac vs Tarkington

BullDozer

2 hours ago, APanthers said:

We don't have a head Coach . Sorry to say he is a defensive coordinator and wasn't ready for the A.D head Coach job

The head coach you have was the most qualified/successful candidate that applied for the job.  According to your school board anyway.  Who do you want?  Bill Belichick. 

Even good coaches can't win without talent.  Maybe the pool is dry.

The same thing is happening on the basketball side for AP.  Don't you have the same basketball coach that took Anahuac to the regional tourney when he first got there?  What happened?  Oh yeah...the kids aren't as good as they were.

So quick to blame the coach...typical.

20 minutes ago, APanthers said:

This is his third year in Anahuac and he hasn't had a winning season yet. You can blame the the kids if you want . He has enough talent to win some games . 

No blame necessary.  It is a fact...you can not win a horse race with a donkey.  I'm sorry if that's something you don't want to hear.  But success in sports in a formula.  Coaching + talent + lesser competition.  If any one of those doesn't add in...then there will not be success.

10 minutes ago, APanthers said:

How was he the most qualified candidate when he never been a A.D or Head Coach. He is an alum from anahuac and some how he got the job but has yet to produce.

He was the most qualified because that's how it works.  When a job opens up...applications get sent in...then the hiring panel (school board) shuffles thru the applications to pick someone or multiple people to interview.  Based on that...they hire the most qualified candidate for the money they are willing to spend.

If your school board is in the business of hiring lesser applicants (knowingly), then you need to vote for new members.

44 minutes ago, APanthers said:

Its not a fact I don't care what you say he has enough horses to be competitive . 

Because all coaches are doing their best to lose games.  I finally understand.  The Anahuac head coach has plenty of talent to win and/or be competitive in games.  Yet, because he has no head coach experience and has no idea where to put or what to do with all of this talent...he will risk going 0-10 or 1-9.  Simply because he won't agree with you and admit that he wasn't or isn't ready for a head coach position.  Thanks for clearing that up.  I was obviously confused.

On September 14, 2016 at 10:30 AM, APanthers said:

This is his third year in Anahuac and he hasn't had a winning season yet. You can blame the the kids if you want . He has enough talent to win some games . 

2014-2015 the athletes were bad, they won a reasonable amount of games if you factor personnel the quantity of athletes were even worse due to senior bug obviously 15-16 , this year? They have the athletes to go off and win 0 or 1 games.

Guest ECBucFan

I agree. Tark has a good looking team on the field this year. Nothing spectacular, but they will pound ahead and make few mistakes. Their body language has a new look too, the boys are really pumped and want to win.

Guest ECBucFan
3 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

I agree. Tark has a good looking team on the field this year. Nothing spectacular, but they will pound ahead and make few mistakes. Their body language has a new look too, their boys are really pumped and want to win.