KFDM Sports Extra/TONIGHT AT 10:20 PM!

WOSgrad

Tune in tonight to the KFDM Sports Extra as host Andrew Chernoff takes you around the world of sports.  Andrew will recap the weekend's sports events, including the Astros win over the Rangers and the first full weekend of NCAA football.  In studio with Andrew tonight will be Coach Dwayne DuBois and the undefeated Bridge City Cardinals as they gear up for their Week 3 game.

As always, Andrew will reveal the SETXsports High School Football Rankings.

I must say that there is some sadness in posting this thread as this will be Andrew's last Sports Extra as he will be leaving KFDM after the KFDM Tailgate Party on Friday night to take the sports director position at cn|2 Sports in Louisville, Kentucky.  He will certainly be busy between covering Louisville University, UK, Western Kentucky U and Eastern Kentucky U sports.  We'll also see him sipping the mint julips (sp) at the Kentucky Derby and I'm quite sure that he'll again make the jaunt over to Indianapolis Motor Speedway during Memorial Day weekend.

Andrew, my friend, we thank you for being a friend to sports in Southeast Texas and we wish you the best of luck in Louisville.