Tomball Memorial 41 New Caney 34/FINAL

WOSgrad

My take is that NC will be okay. Had two snaps over the punters head that gave them posessions once at the 12 and once at the 16. Almost every possesion for Memorial was a short field. The QB for Memorial was a good athlete who made some plays when he needed. The back breaker was the last TD, third and 10, under pressure he threw it about 45 yards in air and DB was in good position but was just a better play by them. I think after watching the first two games we will compete for a playoff spot. Showed a lot of heart in fourth quarter and gave themselves a chance.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Is Tomball Memorial that good? 

Tonight they were better, because they scored more points. Having said that, they have a good QB. Athletic and made smart decisions. Have a real good kicker. The FG he missed at the end was 42 yards, but he had plenty of leg. Two quick backs and a huge nose guard. Honestly I think they only had one posession start on their own side of the fifty. Put too much pressure on our D. If our Offense would have played the first half like they did in the second and moved the chains, then no I do not believe we would have lost this game.