To Stattrax and our PNG friends

navydawg31

More than likely its going to take a LIL more than some internet warrior to shut me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Might want to read my posts, that is why I Pick on Chumperton so much............. All LN does is win............ I do not litter.............. But when I do, I do it in Chumperton, not Nerdland.............. Mic drop..........

3 hours ago, Stattrax said:

More than likely its going to take a LIL more than some internet warrior to shut me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Might want to read my posts, that is why I Pick on Chumperton so much............. All LN does is win............ I do not litter.............. But when I do, I do it in Chumperton, not Nerdland.............. Mic drop..........

You didn't have to go all Bold and Big font on us.  Man, let me just get out of here with my tail between my legs.  What a joke!!!

43 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Come on man... No need to get mad.... Everyone on the site knows what programs are a joke and what programs are not.... The question is..... Do you?

I would never call any program a joke because by doing that you are insulting the kids who are working their tails off for those programs.  That's probably one of many differences between the two of us.  I would however call you a joke.  I'm not easily amused or entertained by folks like you who run around beating their chest and talking down about everyone else.  I've found that most people who do that usually have some insecurities that they are covering up or "compensating" for.  :) 

45 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

I would never call any program a joke because by doing that you are insulting the kids who are working their tails off for those programs.  That's probably one of many differences between the two of us.  I would however call you a joke.  I'm not easily amused or entertained by folks like you who run around beating their chest and talking down about everyone else.  I've found that most people who do that usually have some insecurities that they are covering up or "compensating" for.  :) 

mic drop.jpg

On 8/18/2016 at 4:10 PM, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

Ill just chalk you up to a Lumberton Alumni..... PM if you would like my Address!

9 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Ill just chalk you up to a Lumberton Alumni..... PM if you would like my Address!

Wait, is this the same person that recently posted I can take just as much as I dish it out?  I thought you had thick skin. And no, I don't want your address. If I was still young and looking for trouble, I could find all I could handle  here in Lumberton. But these days, I'm too old and my body can't handle that mess anymore. Not to mention, losing the career I've spent decades working to build. No, those days are over.  Some of us, have too much to lose. ;-)

3 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

Wait, is this the same person that recently posted I can take just as much as I dish it out?  I thought you had thick skin. And no, I don't want your address. If I was still young and looking for trouble, I could find all I could handle  here in Lumberton. But these days, I'm too old and my body can't handle that mess anymore. Not to mention, losing the career I've spent decades working to build. No, those days are over.  Some of us, have too much to lose. ;-)

You dont wanna visit his padded room? Heard its tv screens in there, but they only show Fairchief smiling at Stattrax. 

13 hours ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

No harm in a cookout.............. Hell Cal is driving in from Crosby to attend... Might do you a little good to get over here on the winning side!!