2016 STJFL Projections

Battlin' Bear

19 hours ago, Nederland_top_dog said:

Nederland PeeWee white is going to be the team to beat this year. The best of flag and PeeWee super bowl teams coming together. Be prepared for something special. "Always earned, never given"

I wouldn't get carried away. They are just an average PeeWee team thats going to try and stay above .500. No need to draw any attention.

22 hours ago, DEM BOYZ said:

No unfortunately for the other leagues they couldn't figure out a way to justify banning all Nederland teams from the playoffs for absolutely no reason....like they did to the poor kids on our Senior team. 

Are you serious, the league President and those coaches broke the rules, and what makes matters  worse is they denied kids within

Nederland who wanted to play football the chance to play. This was so they could keep 1 senior team verses having to have 2.  Again same group of Coaches

who could not close the deal for the last few years and they saw a way to try and beat the system. Those kids should be pissed at their coaches for doing this to them because they have a great group that is playing Seniors. 

So before you start crying about unfair treatment get your facts straight and be lucky the STJFL did not ban the entire Nederland Organization from playoff.

54 minutes ago, mistro said:

Are you serious, the league President and those coaches broke the rules, and what makes matters  worse is they denied kids within

Nederland who wanted to play football the chance to play. This was so they could keep 1 senior team verses having to have 2.  Again same group of Coaches

who could not close the deal for the last few years and they saw a way to try and beat the system. Those kids should be pissed at their coaches for doing this to them because they have a great group that is playing Seniors. 

So before you start crying about unfair treatment get your facts straight and be lucky the STJFL did not ban the entire Nederland Organization from playoff.

Haha you must be on the STJFL board and probably have a kid in the Senior division. You need to get your facts straight. The coaches had nothing to do with any of it. The kid that was the 31st player signed up late, he was not denied....then he ended up on the roster of 30 once another kid ended up not playing. It was a crooked way to get a good team out of the way. The whole way it was handled was a joke!!!! And STJFL tried to Ban the whole league for no reason. What exactly would have been the reasoning behind banning the whole league smart guy? Every other division had 2 teams. The kids were robbed of their Senior season by a bunch of grown men living through their kid/team and emotions. Its sad really. But Im sure Nederland will represent well in all age groups again despite this. When those senior kids beat everyone we will all know who the real champs are. Crying? Nope. Just facts. What town are you from by the way? I noticed you dont openly show it.

1 hour ago, DEM BOYZ said:

Haha you must be on the STJFL board and probably have a kid in the Senior division. You need to get your facts straight. The coaches had nothing to do with any of it. The kid that was the 31st player signed up late, he was not denied....then he ended up on the roster of 30 once another kid ended up not playing. It was a crooked way to get a good team out of the way. The whole way it was handled was a joke!!!! And STJFL tried to Ban the whole league for no reason. What exactly would have been the reasoning behind banning the whole league smart guy? Every other division had 2 teams. The kids were robbed of their Senior season by a bunch of grown men living through their kid/team and emotions. Its sad really. But Im sure Nederland will represent well in all age groups again despite this. When those senior kids beat everyone we will all know who the real champs are. Crying? Nope. Just facts. What town are you from by the way? I noticed you dont openly show it.

I don't know any details on this, but apparently something happen or the board wouldn't have made this decision. It's not a lost season though. Yeah... You don't get to play in the playoffs that sucks, but the kids will still get to play and become better with practice and game playing. They can look forward to play school ball next year also. Got to look at some positives.  

5 minutes ago, SB63 said:

I don't know any details on this, but apparently something happen or the board wouldn't have made this decision. It's not a lost season though. Yeah... You don't get to play in the playoffs that sucks, but the kids will still get to play and become better with practice and game playing. They can look forward to play school ball next year also. Got to look at some positives.  

The part about the board doing it for a good reason..we will have to agree to disagree, but the rest is true. Just sucks for the team. I am in a different division and have no kids or ties to the Senior division so it is what it is. I just think that the kids took the hit in their last year for something they had no control over is all I was saying. I didnt even initiate this conversation, I just replied to a post and all of a sudden I was "crying".

1 hour ago, DEM BOYZ said:

NO I am not on STJFL Board( funny how loose some of their lips are) and do not even have a kid in league. maybe you can but the coaches a Superbowl

trophy to help feed their ego. Seems they can never win the big game. Nothing against the kids have seen them paly for a number of years very good

athletes.

1 minute ago, mistro said:

NO I am not on STJFL Board( funny how loose some of their lips are) and do not even have a kid in league. maybe you can but the coaches a Superbowl

trophy to help feed their ego. Seems they can never win the big game. Nothing against the kids have seen them paly for a number of years very good

athletes.

You don't have a kid in the league, yet you prowl youth football forums and make comments on topics on which you have absolutely no facts.  hmmm

5 minutes ago, Pngfan2014 said:

You don't have a kid in the league, yet you prowl youth football forums and make comments on topics on which you have absolutely no facts.  hmmm

I agree! Some people on here like to lurk in the shadows, troll and remain completely anonymous. Their profile name and picture dont even reflect who they are affiliated with so they can talk all the mess and then disappear. Funny stuff.

On August 24, 2016 at 8:01 AM, DEM BOYZ said: