Sideline to Sideline 3A Dark Horse Show

Gsquared

15 hours ago, rykerx144 said:

I stopped listening after hearing all about coldsprings headed to Austin with only Lamargue standing in thier path lol

Yea, about this, two things: 1. Im thinking maybe folks are under estimating what Coldspring is gonna throw out there this year. They have a QB that threw for over 1000 yards and ran for over 650.  One downfall is they only have one returning O-lineman back but he is a good one.  The defense will be young but the defensive front returns three starters from last year, who all three ended up being All-District selections.  2. If things go the way I think, Coldspring could have a do-able path leading to a match up with La Marque.  Of course, this is just conjecture (because that's all pre-season talk is), a lot of things can and will change. So on the show, I or were not necessarily saying it going to happen because Region 3 is the toughest region in Class 3A Division 1 this year, just a scenario to maybe consider....

• 2 weeks later...

Yes sorry I mis-spoke just using the old mentality that going to state was associated with Austin.  Understand your thoughts related to Coldspring's path, could also make the same argument for Kirbyville.  I think if Ty Dennis is healthy then Coldspring does not beat Kirbyville.  That's a big IF though

but thank you for the air time LOL

good show guys!