SETX FOOTBALL SCRIMMAGE SCHEDULE

WOSgrad

7 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Beaumont Kelly/Evadale/Anahuac will be at Stallworth in Baytown tomorrow at 12:00 pm

And checkmate.  Kept changing it until they picked a time I can't make it.  Any chance y'all will broadcast this live?   No, well ok.  Chester86 will post it.

Thanks for the info update (again), even if the timings not right for me.   

10 minutes ago, REBgp said:

And checkmate.  Kept changing it until they picked a time I can't make it.  Any chance y'all will broadcast this live?   No, well ok.  Chester86 will post it.

Thanks for the info update (again), even if the timings not right for me.   

As Stallworth is just about a mile away from me, I'll be over there, too.

2 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

As Stallworth is just about a mile away from me, I'll be over there, too.

Great.  Let me know how Rebs look.  They don't wear numbers, but if the taller RB gets passed the defense (Williams), there aren't many (any in area 2A) will chase him down.  The shorter RB runs tougher, just not as fast.

11 hours ago, REBgp said:

Great.  Let me know how Rebs look.  They don't wear numbers, but if the taller RB gets passed the defense (Williams), there aren't many (any in area 2A) will chase him down.  The shorter RB runs tougher, just not as fast.

What about that taller WR? Heard he was good LOL

5 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

What about that taller WR? Heard he was good LOL

Lmbo.  They wear plain white jerseys with no numbers, but at Legacy when one of our wideouts went up in double coverage and caught a TD pass (worthy of a replay if they'd had a big tron scoreboard), I made a wild guess who it was.  I think WOSgrad will spot him.  Whoever it was, he has a good vertical leap.  Defenders hands were at his elbow lol.

20 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Lmbo.  They wear plain white jerseys with no numbers, but at Legacy when one of our wideouts went up in double coverage and caught a TD pass (worthy of a replay if they'd had a big tron scoreboard), I made a wild guess who it was.  I think WOSgrad will spot him.  Whoever it was, he has a good vertical leap.  Defenders hands were at his elbow lol.

If the hair flows out of his helmet, I'll be able to spot him. :)

5 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

If the hair flows out of his helmet, I'll be able to spot him. :)

Now that you mentioned that, I don't remember seeing it.  May be a school dress code?   Haven't noticed any Evadale kids with hair that long.  But I'm blind in one eye & can't see out of the other, and my wife constantly reminds me I don't notice things.  Just being vertical another day works for me lol.