Gun Control question

stevenash

Just finished talking with ( in person face to face) with a lady who works next door to a local bank that was robbed not too long ago.  The robber was shot in the shoulder by a customer who had a license to carry and was later captured in Louisiana just past Orange, Tx.  Heard several of you say how dangerous it was for individuals to be armed in circumstances like this because they would panic and "spray bullets" everywhere.  Nobody else was shot in this incident and I have to believe that being wounded contributed materially to his capture.   Someone please give me the enlightened left viewpoint on this real life scenario.

42 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Just finished talking with ( in person face to face) with a lady who works next door to a local bank that was robbed not too long ago.  The robber was shot in the shoulder by a customer who had a license to carry and was later captured in Louisiana just past Orange, Tx.  Heard several of you say how dangerous it was for individuals to be armed in circumstances like this because they would panic and "spray bullets" everywhere.  Nobody else was shot in this incident and I have to believe that being wounded contributed materially to his capture.   Someone please give me the enlightened left viewpoint on this real life scenario.

One in a million...normally all in the bank would be dead as well as several passersby and nearby store owners.

I realize I'm not qualified to give the "enlightened" response, but that's my best effort.

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

One in a million...normally all in the bank would be dead as well as several passersby and nearby store owners.

I realize I'm not qualified to give the "enlightened" response, but that's my best effort.

You have potential.  Dove and Big Girl may have you on a conference call tonight.