Another light sentence for a "potential" rapist

This is the hidden content, please

Here's your answer......another bleeding heart liberal democrat...He was the prosecutor that didn't think the charges were even warranted......even after 2 victims, DNA, police investigation, etc......Of course I understand this......Hardin County has the same problem...of course our very own RINO (switched from Dem to Rep in 08) 

As mentioned in the Stanford case...I guess they just couldn't make themselves ruin the boys life....never mind the victims........

1 hour ago, CraigS said:

This is the hidden content, please

Here's your answer......another bleeding heart liberal democrat...He was the prosecutor that didn't think the charges were even warranted......even after 2 victims, DNA, police investigation, etc......Of course I understand this......Hardin County has the same problem...of course our very own RINO (switched from Dem to Rep in 08) 

As mentioned in the Stanford case...I guess they just couldn't make themselves ruin the boys life....never mind the victims........

"compassion" and "tolerance" and "equality" for all makes the world a better place

1 minute ago, nappyroots said:

What kind is that

The kind who have compassion for all the wrong people for all the wrong reasons.......bleeding heart liberal democrats......don't worry, they are BOTH white guys....don't try to inject something into it that isn't there.

4 hours ago, CraigS said:

The kind who have compassion for all the wrong people for all the wrong reasons.......bleeding heart liberal democrats......don't worry, they are BOTH white guys....don't try to inject something into it that isn't there.

you injected when you used the phrase one of your kind. the keyboard is .........

8 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

you injected when you used the phrase one of your kind. the keyboard is .........

at least I didn't say "you people" like others......then again I thought the thought of "injection" would be eliminated by being rather specific "Bleeding Heart Liberal Democrats"