Extremist Muslims

Big girl

16 minutes ago, CraigS said:

the bottom line is political correctness.....lets call it what it is

Whites are predominantly your serial killers - that kill
Blacks are predominantly your gangsters - that kill
Middle Easterns are predominantly your terrorist - that kill
Everyone - will have some that will randomly kill for various reason, but you take away these 3 things from society, you've stopped a large percentage of the killings.

Doesn't make all of any group a serial killer / gangster or terrorist....but if we aren't willing to identify the problem as what it is, it can not be resolved, which is Trumps point against the liberals.

Simple solution - Lock up the crazies (whites) lock up the gangsters (blacks) and lock up the religious freaks (Middle Easterns)

If you are mentally ill, belong to a gang or follow sharia law - you WILL go to prison....no need to wait until these things cause you to commit a crime...being associated with any likelyness of these will land you with a life time of lock up.

Are you saying that their are not any white gangs? Did you forget about the skin heads and the kkk?

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

sites pop up for anything you google.

Can you accept Orlando, San Bernardino, Ft. Hood, and New York City (9-11)as well as Brussels and Paris as the truth? 

Yes, they were tragedies, but Muslims are not the only ones commuting terroristic acts

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Are you saying that their are not any white gangs? Did you forget about the skin heads and the kkk?

Did you read that in my post? NO, likewise you didn't read that there are no black serial killers, but you didn't ask that question...and you also didn't read there are no black or white terrorist....just saying in most cases when a person says those terms...a certain group of people come to mind. Sure we can go back to 1500 BC and the stats would vary...but we are talking today...during a time that we..the living can fix the problem.

27 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I think you guys need to worry about the problems in your community; instead of, attacking Muslims. Why do white youth murder their class mates by shooting at everyone at their school?White do white men shoot innocent people in theaters? 2 of the most infamous shootings were done my a white person. (Abraham Lincoln and the Joker dude. )Why are 98% of serial killers  white males?. You guys need to have a discussion as it pertains to the aforementioned problems. They need to be addressed 

Fair enough...I'll agree to put all white nut jobs away for life. You agree to put all black gang members away for life. and we all agree to put followers of Sharia Law away for life.

40 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

LOL, Big Girl you got them  running and hiding from the facts. Its funny how we all complain about race and we all have the same ( change the subject) when there is no other legit answer.

Running from Big Girl? You give yourselves way too much credit. Big Girl puts a stat out there of something like .00062 % of Muslims are terrorist and follows that with 98% of serial killers are white. Really now, you don't see the discrepancy? 

The topic of this thread is "Extremist Muslims", not Black versus white. If you read the warning at the top of this page, this forums day could be numbered. I like this forum and I'm going to strictly enforce the rules to keep that from happening. 

If you start a topic, stay on it or it will be removed.

•