Coverage question

aTmfan06

Interestingly enough, AAW and I were pondering last week what additions, if any would be made.  I can tell you that all 5 teams of 11-4A-II will have a preview posted (and a reminder, I will start posting those on July 1st), have their schedules and standings on the site.  Beyond that, it depends.  As Shepherd and Tarkington are long time teams in the coverage area, they will be closely followed.

The rest will probably depend on what followers. if any we, get from the other schools.  We've been willing to expand the boundaries if a fan base makes itself known.  We'll have more on that as the season nears.

2 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Ok. I'll be at every Bellville game this year so I can provide updates and could even get in contact with the coach and get info on the upcoming season about the team. Or at least get you a contact number so you can do a preview 

Oh, I have already been in contact with Coach Rowe and he was kind enough to give some insight into the Brahmas this year.

Thank you for your offer though, I'll take any help I can get.

57 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Yes seems to be doing well. State Quarter finals  last year and return a good team this year. I wanna say they run the same offense as Bridge City?

They do. Bellville, like Bridge City, operates out of the slot-T.