10 4A D1 Predictions

On 6/6/2016 at 10:15 AM, Pepper Brooks said:

I know it might be impossible, but lets try to keep this thread from not getting locked

With the addition of a new HC and some transfers, I think Silsbee wins the district.

1. Silsbee

2. Navasota

3. Huffman

4. Bridge City

5. LCM

6. Cleveland

There were SEVERAL who had BC way on down the line..... welll?????? BC 4-0     GO BIG RED!!!!!

On 6/6/2016 at 3:38 PM, RattlerBlue said:

Hmm, take a look at Navasota's record over the last 7-8 years. Navasota reloads not rebuild. Navasota will be fine. The JV went 10-0 last season playing some really solid teams.. Some of the HISD teams didn't field a JV team which meant that the JV played the likes of The Woodlands, Georgetown, and a couple others.

Wonder where this guy is now....

On 10/26/2016 at 11:23 AM, EnjoyLife said:

Who ever gets Kilgore in the first round will need every advantage they can get. They started slow but are playing really good football now.

Funny thing...................

Henderson beats Center 56-0.

Carthage beats Center 42-16.

Kilgore beats Carthage and Henderson...then loses to Center last night.

I think my comment jinx'em :)

On 10/30/2016 at 8:26 AM, Lion70 said:

Any Kilgore loss is a good one. I will be highly rooting for 104a in that game or if they don't love to get to beat them in the 3rd round.

22 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

I would love another shot at them. 

After seeing the success center had against kilgore, I cant, for the life of me, figure out how yall didn't beat them the first time. IMO, yall are the best team in our district, and easily the best I've seen this year

Kilgore vs Henderson is very very big rivalry so the atmosphere is heighten. Henderson lost by 2 pts on a roughing the passer penalty that would have won the game. Kilgore is good but we let that one get away cause there was no answer for their tailback. The qb was good elusive. They played a very tough game.