Hat's Off

nappyroots

If you like your doc/healthcare plan, you can keep it.   I will have the most transparent administration in history.  There is not a smidgeon of evidence of wrong doing in the IRS.  I will build a 21st Century VA.  My program will reduce the average health care premium by $2500 per year.  ISIS is the JV.

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

If you like your doc/healthcare plan, you can keep it.   I will have the most transparent administration in history.  There is not a smidgeon of evidence of wrong doing in the IRS.  I will build a 21st Century VA.  My program will reduce the average health care premium by $2500 per year.  ISIS is the JV.

If Trump is elected i hope that i am better off in 2020 when he is ousted, he couldn't handle his own finances without a bailout, he cheated on his spouses(will he cheat on the american people). he won't show his taxes

16 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

If Trump is elected i hope that i am better off in 2020 when he is ousted, he couldn't handle his own finances without a bailout, he cheated on his spouses(will he cheat on the american people). he won't show his taxes

You apparently subscribe to the Democrat handbook.  Are you really worried about cheating on a spouse?  If so, then, by that measure, Mrs. Clintons husband is the worst President ever.  What bailout did Trump receive?  Handling finances?  as in Amtrak, U.S. Post Office and Solyndra?

8 minutes ago, stevenash said:

You apparently subscribe to the Democrat handbook.  Are you really worried about cheating on a spouse?  If so, then, by that measure, Mrs. Clintons husband is the worst President ever.  What bailout did Trump receive?  Handling finances?  as in Amtrak, U.S. Post Office and Solyndra?

Trump went bankrupt twice, someone didnt get paid the money that he borrowwed(FACT).Bill Clinton cheated and you guys talk about any democrat that cheats, but not about cheating republicans(Trump). Trump had trouble balancing his own checkbook.

This is the hidden content, please
 next up the United States

Nappy- the bankruptcy laws are a LEGAL means of handling certain circumstances ( you know, like the ones used to take money from General Motors bondholders and give it in the form of partial ownership to the auto unions)  The difference between a legal bankruptcy and what the government does is the legal bankruptcy terminates a situation at some point thus preventing it from getting worse.  In other words, Amtrak and the U.s. Postal Service , and, for that matter, the entire U.S. Government continue to get deeper into debt with little hope of coming out of it.  If they had been private companies, they would have been erased long ago at a considerably smaller loss than they now would cause.  Amazingly, we keep writing blank checks to support them.

But, Trump does support taxes to maintain institutions such as the Securities and Exchange Commission, right? And Nash knows all about the SEC (NOT FOOTBALL CONFERENCE). Ya know, the ones who regulate the stock market and we all know Trump  publicly trades his companies.

59 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

But, Trump does support taxes to maintain institutions such as the Securities and Exchange Commission, right? And Nash knows all about the SEC (NOT FOOTBALL CONFERENCE). Ya know, the ones who regulate the stock market and we all know Trump  publicly trades his companies.

Dove, I am assuming you are questioning the integrity of the SEC?  But, at the same time, you believe that the Clinton Foundation is a straight up organization.  Would my assessment be accurate?  ( just for the record, Mr. Trump does not do any direct investing of his money in the stock market)If you wish to go there, you might want to look a litlle further into Hillary Clintons investment of $1000 in the highly speculative commodities market and how she magically ( without any prior investment experience) turned it into $100,000 ( Her husband, at that time, described such speculation by others as " a gilded age of greed and selfishness, of irresponsibility and excess and of neglect")  Interestingly enough, her "advisor" during that period had been disciplined for trading violations in 1977 and in 1980, he was barred from trading.  OF course, this was all before Bush Jr. became President, but surely there is a way to blame him.