GTSA / Banditos Merger

GT Baseball

GTSA / Banditos Merger

Golden Triangle Sports Academy (GTSA) and The Banditos Baseball Club have officially merged to form The Southeast Texas Banditos.  

Banditos Baseball Club has been in business over 20 years, placing well over 700+ kids into colleges all across the nation.  In addition to their college relationships, MLB scouts from every MLB team have a solid pulse on all of the Bandito players, as 129 Banditos have been drafted by MLB teams. 

The Southeast Texas Banditos will consist of youth (7-14) and High School Showcase (15-18) teams housed out of GTSA in Beaumont, Texas. Our goal is to expose as many kids as possible to college level coaches through the many relationships the Bandito organization has developed over the past 20 years. This exposure originates through our youth programs and continues through our high school teams.

Southeast Texas Banditos will conduct high school showcase (15u-18u) tryouts starting on May 7th at 9:00 AM at Golden Triangle Sports Academy located at 5015 I-10 on the grounds of Ford Park.

Please email questions to

This is the hidden content, please

Regards,

GTSA / Banditos Baseball Club

Who really cares that they have placed over 700 kids in college at a very huge cost to the parents. Every high school in the area can say the same thing. Oh- you must be trying to say that they were all baseball players- Yea right. DREAM ON! Do the math- That means on average you put 35 baseball players a year into college baseball programs (How many D1? if any) . Such a line of B.S. But keep up the used car salesmanship scheme on your parents it does put money in your pocket.

It's too bad that colleges don't recruit, and scouts don't draft players based on the summer jersey they wear, or y'all would be in business.  Unfortunately that all comes down to tools. There's only 1 Bandito organization that matters, and that the owner cares about, and that's the one in Tomball. Not the Dallas Banditos, or the Austin Banditos, or the South Texas Banditos, or the MVP Banditos, or the Southeast Texas Banditos, but he sure does love that money y'all give him to use his name. By the way, did you know that the Banditos claim that MLB player Paul Goldschmidt played for them, when in fact he has never played a single pitch for them? I wonder how many others he claims, that never played for him, or played 1 tournament with them? Anything to throw out big numbers right?

I was told of this last night.  I believe its called franchising.  If parents are jaded enough to pay that big $ to a non coach to train their kids well why do you think Tommy John surgerys have increased 100 fold????

Ask any coach that gets paid for a living and they will tell you the same.

If any of this is true I would think the Banditos would post a list of -say the top 50 of the 700 that "they" helped into D1 baseball

Your turn Bandito -

Isn't going to happen because it isn't true. Do the math- it is nothing but a smoke screen. On averages alone, 35 players per year to colleges over 20 year span, 6.5 players a year to MLB in the same period. That is impossible and a flat out lie. But give me the money anyway and trust me.

In the effort to add validity to your claim, GT Baseball could you reply?   - think about it not only is the math seem impossible the BIG question is how many of your weekend warriors would have made it despite your coaching/exposer?

Please GT reply as to maybe the 35 D1 guys/ 5 or 6 pro guys  from   last year? 

even a couple of names?   Say the top 20 from last year??

8 hours ago, GCMinTheFuture said:

Some one must have been cut from the Banditos lol.

The posters you speak of are WELL beyond being cut LOL....theys just telling the absolute truth, they darn sure do pickup players for a game or 2 and then claim what the OP posted