Kountze vs Crockett

aTmfan06

1 hour ago, KHSAlum400 said:

The majority of the time it is.. Kountze ran away with the game early on last year in the Regional Finals. 

Kountze won this game last year 89-65

I was sitting next to some big black guy from Crockett the entire game....very big guy ! and He was loud and intense the whole game

If I remember correctly Kountze got real hot to start the game, something like 26-10 to end the 1st and they held onto their lead of 20 points plus the entire way....I also remember it getting sloppy as well. Lots of fouls (free throw attempts for Kountze) and Cunningan/TJ and G had a big game.

2 minutes ago, MOSSHILL said:

I was sitting next to some big black guy from Crockett the entire game....very big guy ! and He was loud and intense the whole game

If I remember correctly Kountze got real hot to start the game, something like 26-10 to end the 1st and they held onto their lead of 20 points plus the entire way....I also remember it getting sloppy as well. Lots of fouls (free throw attempts for Kountze) and Cunningan/TJ and G had a big game.

yes cunnigan was a big lost for us to ozen.. both in football and basketball.  We need to get off to a quick start and if T.J is knocking shots down that will open up the driving lanes for Grayland. 

4 minutes ago, TopDawG52 said:

yes cunnigan was a big lost for us to ozen.. both in football and basketball.  We need to get off to a quick start and if T.J is knocking shots down that will open up the driving lanes for Grayland. 

Going to need more than TJ and Grayland after hearing that Kountze has lost two starters for remainder of year.

7 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Going to need more than TJ and Grayland after hearing that Kountze has lost two starters for remainder of year.

very true..  we had some unexpected players step up last night.   T.J had a off night shooting.   

Wilson and Hafford stepped up big time both sophomores.   If our guards get in foul trouble we are in trouble..  Dante Carey is the only guard we have that will handle the ball other than T.J and Grayland... 

36 minutes ago, MOSSHILL said:

There were lots of calls on both teams. Hopefully it was just the refs because they were the worst I've seen. Both teams had at least 6 players in foul trouble with multiple players fouling out. 

46 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:
20 minutes ago, KHSAlum400 said:

Glad it's out finally. Lol! They've both been out since the last week of district. That scares me... alot!

Who is out for Kountze??