Shepherd 64 Coldspring-Oakhurst 56/Final

WOSgrad

37 minutes ago, SHSALUM said:

Shepherd 64

Coldspring 56

Final

Very intense game refs were not good at all bad calls for both teams overall great game great way to end the district rivalry cause we are moving down a class good luck on the playoff run with the loss we avoid playing Silsbee for a couple of rounds if we make it that far to play them lol great game and ed Hayes attitude has hurt our team all year it's rediculous 

24 minutes ago, trojans2012 said:

Very intense game refs were not good at all bad calls for both teams overall great game great way to end the district rivalry cause we are moving down a class good luck on the playoff run with the loss we avoid playing Silsbee for a couple of rounds if we make it that far to play them lol great game and ed Hayes attitude has hurt our team all year it's rediculous 

How does a loss help you avoid Silsbee? 

Just now, SHSALUM said:

It doesn't I don't believe, it looks as we will play Hardin Jefferson, not any better as they got beat by 30 by silsbee but still very good rounded basketball team. Pick your poison 

That's kind of what I was thinking, nobody in 23 is a match for Silsbee or HJ this year, 1st and 2nd have a chance against 24's 3 and 4 but otherwise.....

2 minutes ago, TeamJagUS said:

That's kind of what I was thinking, nobody in 23 is a match for Silsbee or HJ this year, 1st and 2nd have a chance against 24's 3 and 4 but otherwise.....

Exactly, I'm a realist, Hardin Jefferson and Silsbee are another level. Shepherd does have size as well as coldspring but y'all will get to feast on bridge city, LCM possibly WOS. Shepherd easily could be sitting #1 or #2 with 2 losses coming from Huffman by a combined 3 pts. Good luck to yall

11 minutes ago, SHSALUM said:

Exactly, I'm a realist, Hardin Jefferson and Silsbee are another level. Shepherd does have size as well as coldspring but y'all will get to feast on bridge city, LCM possibly WOS. Shepherd easily could be sitting #1 or #2 with 2 losses coming from Huffman by a combined 3 pts. Good luck to yall

First half it was a tight race with alot of teams being competitive. Shepherd could benefit ( I think, not sure of tie-break with CS ) with a Tarkington win over CS but the Horns have now come officially completely unwound and gone from losing by a few errant plays to not even being competitive so that's an unlikely scenario.

I didn't say avoid as in avoid all together I meant avoid playing them in the second round but yea shepherd and coldspring do have size with the big man the guy from the Cleveland Browns little brother Gilbert he can really jump out the gym but between him and cole im not sure that will be enough for Silsbee and maybe HJ but they will as well as shepherd beat up on some teams in the playoffs and hope for some upsets Huffman has talent to it was a great competitive district this year

45 minutes ago, trojans2012 said:

I didn't say avoid as in avoid all together I meant avoid playing them in the second round but yea shepherd and coldspring do have size with the big man the guy from the Cleveland Browns little brother Gilbert he can really jump out the gym but between him and cole im not sure that will be enough for Silsbee and maybe HJ but they will as well as shepherd beat up on some teams in the playoffs and hope for some upsets Huffman has talent to it was a great competitive district this year

I see your point, but I'd rather chance Silsbee in R3 than Wheatley in R2, they score alot of points, not sure of their competition though.