best buzzer beater in a HS game?

Guest Wildcat 08

Donahoe at WO-S, 3rd-Q buzzer-beater, ~90-footer (his foot was on the low block), off the in-bound right after WO-S had hit a three...  I saw several WO-S players hang their heads at that sight.  That was a dagger.

Be careful SETXSLAM this is not a HJ board only!!!  The natives might get restless if we talk too much about HJ.  It was an incredible shot and the air got sucked out of the gym when it went in.

Guest bleed orange

In 2005 Kyle Little from Orangefield hit a 3 pointer in overtime as the clock expired to beat East Chambers by 1. The ball bouced around the rim before it finally went in. By the way it was in East Chambers.

Brandon Letsingers long distance shot against Big Sandy as the buzzer sounded. Not a game winner, but pretty good none the less.

Lazeek, I think there should be alot of talk about HJ, WH, Kountze, EC. Just not the banter of downing one to lift another. I think all of the above listed schools have had wonderful seasons and should be recognized. I know there are a lot of WH people saying alot about our season; but remember, WH has been the doormat for so long it is nice to be a little farther up the ladder for once.

I agree but HJ is taking alot of heat on this board.  This is just like boards on other websites and they are for opinions.  Everyone has an op[inion whether you or I agree is beside the point.  I am frustrated with alot of the younger HJ fans that continue to run their mouths because they make the older HJ fans look bad.  I would love to see WH win 1A, EC or Kountze 2A, HJ, WOS, or SIlsbee win 3A, Ozen, Central or Dayton win 4A and Memorial or WB win 5A.  How gret would that be.  I will pull for any SE Texas team to do well.  I am a HJ fan/alum and want them to come out on top.  I just think alot of HJ people need to chill.

Guest bleed orange

Like always we are getting off the subject at hand. Which is not always a bad thing. This about buzzer beaters remember! Yes there will be kids that get on here, thats what is great about a message board. Opinions from all ages. When the young people grow up their opinion will change. We use to watch TV all the time, not any more. Maybe this is a good thing. Instead of watching bad things on TV we are expressing veiw's on a message board which stimulates the brain.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine