6A Re-alignment Projection

On January 8, 2016 at 0:47 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

Man, if this were the case you might as well give La Porte two district titles and North Shore two free trips to the third round. I think Price probably gets King to the playoffs twice in this scenario too. 

I know North Shore used to play in the Pasadena district often but I really don't see a reason you would move them. Channelview and King are probably only 5 or 6 miles from North Shore. 

Summer Creek is closer to King than their own stadium-   but they (with the rest of Humble ISD ) will be in Region II playing Conroe Schools. Why?

14 hours ago, texaslonghorn14 said:

Summer Creek is closer to King than their own stadium-   but they (with the rest of Humble ISD ) will be in Region II playing Conroe Schools. Why?

GCM and Lee drove thru Mt Belvieu for 2 years to play district games in Beaumont.

It's not what you know, it's who ya know.

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 6:24 PM, texaslonghorn14 said:

I am hoping UIL gets smart and pairs NorthShore with the Humble ISD schools.  I am tired of the Conroe drives and traffic.  Word is its possible or Humble ISD will be paired with Aldine isd.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, GCMinTheFuture said:

Unconfirmed and not sure how well i believe the source but Im hearing GCM and PAM will just swap districts.  SMH..  We will soon see.

I'd be fine with that if they moved Northshore elsewhere. But a Pasadena, Baytown district would be better for the program until we get adjusted to 6A. I also heard that there is still talk about rezoning the schools. That could really hurt GCM competitively depending on what areas they move to Sterling, unless it drops GCM back down. It would also likely hurt Sterling as well. Lee is the only school that would stand to gain from it.