Happy New Year Cowboy Fans

Aahhhh, but the years we did win it all. Talking about 3 out of 4 years. We did beat you this year so what's up with that? It's called football and it's difficult to win it all. Things happen sometimes. If we aren't considered great, why does everyone put so much stock in beating us?

I'll bet right now that the Cowboys win their 6th Superbowl before the Texans win their 1st.

Aahhhh, but the years we did win it all. Talking about 3 out of 4 years. We did beat you this year so what's up with that? It's called football and it's difficult to win it all. Things happen sometimes. If we aren't considered great, why does everyone put so much stock in beating us?

I'll bet right now that the Cowboys win their 6th Superbowl before the Texans win their 1st.

Exans kinda gotta get to their 1st AFC Championship Game, and that wont happen no time soon. 

Wow, like I need a Texan fan to tell me my season stunk. There are geniuses everywhere. Gloat while you can.  Making the playoffs and losing out in the first round is nothing to brag about. I've had that one thrown in my face too. But then, I guess it would be a step up for the Texans.

i musta missed missed something, I didn't know the playoffs had started.  How can we lose in the 1st round then?

i musta missed missed something, I didn't know the playoffs had started.  How can we lose in the 1st round then?

I actually expect the Texans to beat Jacksonville making them the #4 seed, thus playing either KC or the Jets.....if my figuring is right, and nothing is in concrete yet. I wouldn't want to play either of those teams right now.......so a possible first round exit. No hating involved, just the way I see it.