Texas A&M vs Louisville- Game Thread

PhatMack19

Hubanek is not the answer. He played a bit better only after Louisville sat on the lead and took their foot off the gas on both sides of the ball.

Chavis is not the answer. Didn't he leave LSU because of offensive woes? How'd that work out for ya chief? Still no offense to go with your stellar defense. Oh wait, I guess those 5 losses are due to lack of offense by the aggies. Just wait until he gets the players he needs. News Flash: You're not going to get those players! 

Yall might beat ucla to open the 2016 campaign, but I doubt it. One thing for sure, ATM will be back large and in charge once they destroy Prairie View! WHOOP!!!

Sorry. I was having a Chevy Chase moment and couldn't take it any longer.

Both Texas and ATM have problems with their football programs. Which one puts the dumpster fire out first remains to be seen. The longhorns have been lower than a snakes belly for several years now. The aggies are on a sinking ship with no Johnny football or mike Evans to bail them out.

If Charlie goes 6-6, which is improvement record wise, he needs to be let go. The same can be said of Sumlin. God forbid he goes 5-7 or worse.

2016 college fb can't get here soon enough!!