State Championship Games Schedule

PhatMack19

State Championship Schedule-  All games at NRG Stadium

Thursday Dec 17th

2a D1- 10am-      Refugio(13-2) vs Canadian(15-0)

2a D2- 1pm-        Bremond(15-0) vs Albany(14-1)

3a D1- 5pm-        Cameron Yoe(14-1) vs Brock(15-0)

3a D2- 8pm-        Franklin(15-0) vs Waskom(15-0)

Friday Dec 18th

4a D1- 12pm-     Waco La Vega(15-0) vs Argyle(14-1)

4a D2- 4pm-       West Orange-Stark(14-1) vs Celina(15-0)

5a D1- 8pm-       Richmond George Ranch(15-0) vs Mansfield Lake Ridge(15-0)

Saturday Dec 19th

5a D2- 12pm-     Cedar Park(15-0) vs Frisco Lone Star(14-1)

6a D1- 4pm-       Galena Park North Shore(12-3) vs Austin Westlake(14-1)

6a D2- 8pm-       Katy(15-0) vs Austin Lake Travis(15-0)

Might just have to go see the future of UT football on Saturday. 

It's also amazing how many folks around here were on the "North Shore is down" bandwagon.

I think the future of UT football already lost. IMO it's going to be Buechele instead of Ehlinger once they get on the 40 acres. If you think about it, other than Chase Daniel none of the other qb's Dodge coached really did anything in college. I think Ehlinger benefits hugely from playing in Dodge's system while Buechele is a lot more like Malik Zaire at Notre Dame which translates better to the NCAA.

As far as North Shore losing, you're going to get that from the locals when they play in a district with you and see the results of all your games. They're going to feel you weren't that good because they remember one night in September or October where you struggled with a certain team or didn't dominate a team others felt they should have. At the end of the day they just have more talent then everybody else they play, wait until you see them next year with the qb they have coming up.  

Might be a way to ensure a bigger crowd on Saturday by having Katy play the late game. 

They've been like as long as I can remember them having it at a single site. In every classification the D1 games are first, followed by the D2 games. It doesn't have anything to do with crowds, otherwise they would have always let Allen play last in Dallas.

They've been like as long as I can remember them having it at a single site. In every classification the D1 games are first, followed by the D2 games. It doesn't have anything to do with crowds, otherwise they would have always let Allen play last in Dallas.

Allen has played last the past 3 years in Arlington I believe. It has everything to do with the crowd. UIL = $$$$$$

Allen has played last the past 3 years in Arlington I believe. It has everything to do with the crowd. UIL = $$$$$$

I know Katy played last in '13 because I went to that one, and they play last this year. They did play at 4pm in '12 and '14 though. It looks like they just flip flop them like Kicker said.

Holy crap you were wrong.

Lol, unfortunately that brings down my season average to a shade over 96%. I remembered Katy having the late game the first time they lost to Cedar Hill because I saw that one and I remember Hightower with Bralon Addison having the early game against Carroll in '11. For some reason I was thinking Pearland had the day game against Trinity which threw me off.

Lol, unfortunately that brings down my season average to a shade over 96%. I remembered Katy having the late game the first time they lost to Cedar Hill because I saw that one and I remember Hightower with Bralon Addison having the early game against Carroll in '11. For some reason I was thinking Pearland had the day game against Trinity which threw me off.

Mistakes are acceptable for most mortals.

State Championship Schedule-  All games at NRG Stadium

Thursday Dec 17th

2a D1- 10am-      Refugio(13-2) vs Canadian(15-0)

2a D2- 1pm-        Bremond(15-0) vs Albany(14-1)

3a D1- 5pm-        Cameron Yoe(14-1) vs Brock(15-0)

3a D2- 8pm-        Franklin(15-0) vs Waskom(15-0)

Friday Dec 18th

4a D1- 12pm-     Waco La Vega(15-0) vs Argyle(14-1)

4a D2- 4pm-       West Orange-Stark(14-1) vs Celina(15-0)

5a D1- 8pm-       Richmond George Ranch(15-0) vs Mansfield Lake Ridge(15-0)

Saturday Dec 19th

5a D2- 12pm-     Cedar Park(15-0) vs Frisco Lone Star(14-1)

6a D1- 4pm-       Galena Park North Shore(12-3) vs Austin Westlake(14-1)

6a D2- 8pm-       Katy(15-0) vs Austin Lake Travis(15-0)

You know, it's funny, one doesn't see any team that came in 3rd and 4th place in their district playing at this level!  More reason to at least cut out the 4th place team.  And later we can work on cutting out the 3rd place team.   Make the playoffs important again!

You know, it's funny, one doesn't see any team that came in 3rd and 4th place in their district playing at this level!  More reason to at least cut out the 4th place team.  And later we can work on cutting out the 3rd place team.   Make the playoffs important again!

so that would somehow help your mutts get to state?