Luck or Skill ?!?!?!

All i am going to say here coaching both high school and club. They are DIFFERENT... You cannot compare high school and club . . . Two different types of play no doubt thats why kingwood probably did not have the success they are use too when they played west brook this year . . .The players that you named are not JV players everyone that played on that team and are starters or all on Varsity . . . Needless to say being game side agaisnt the Alliance - without Tony and a few other grads . . . I think we would have put more points on the board . . . But over all it was a physical game both teams wanted a victory and other than more tactical style of play. The goal you guys scored was a Goalie Mistake on Kelly's part which happens to be a sophmore.

Guest sokkerfan

well enouph said..  i didnt figure anyone would score a real goal against your team..  its either the mud or a mistake...  and the only difference i can see in club verses high school is..  high school has a captive audience every day and if you take the time to train them they will improve.. club your lucky to get a full group due to work and other committments..  and talent level is high school is spread over many schools where as in club you have the best from several high schools combined onto one team ... 

Guest takes_11_to_win

Lumberton's Varsity has the cleanest shots I've seen in a long time, and it helps that they are all playing on a whole nother level. They have the placement, power and foot work to give them the shots that they need.

They dont play my position though they are all defense and im a striker so yeah check the rest of your stats before your next post!

your retarded if you were as good as you say you are and have "great" shots it wouldnt matter if they were seniors you would play ahead of them...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder