Bowl Matchups

PhatMack19

We have always been nice to them. I mean how many other schools have we faced a horse's behind in their campus direction? Actually, how many school have every done that. That is how much we care about that cult called A&M.

It was real nice when tech fans threw the goalpost into the A&M stands 

LSU had the better season and got the better bowl game at a better location - anti-A&M fans and "experts" can make any statement that they want to whether they make sense or not.

On that note - I say that Texas lost to Iowa State on purpose so not to have to play any decent team in any bowl game - see I can be an expert as well - and make arguments that cannot be proven or backed up by anything but speculation. 

See we can all make derogatory statements about teams that we (I) may not like.

LSU had the better season and got the better bowl game at a better location - anti-A&M fans and "experts" can make any statement that they want to whether they make sense or not.

On that note - I say that Texas lost to Iowa State on purpose so not to have to play any decent team in any bowl game - see I can be an expert as well - and make arguments that cannot be proven or backed up by anything but speculation. 

See we can all make derogatory statements about teams that we (I) may not like.

Wrong. Texas lost to Iowa State so they would fire their coach. No one beats Texas and keeps their job! They own this conference!