*Player Of The Year*?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just kidding, I'm sure he's great. I have only seen a few of the boys that everyone are mentioning, play thus far. Tomorrow night may give some insight, but this isn't player of the night, its player of the year, so if any of the boys have a great night or a lousy night, then you can't run throwing that in anyones face. That being said, Letsinger is a great athlete and all around person, but, I think we need stats from all year, and in any decision like this in the big leagues, this award usually goes to a team with a competitive record. Does anyone have any REAL yearly totals on any of these players?? We need some facts. I mean, lets face it, theres probably 1 or 2 players on every team around here that someone would nominate for this so we need some real numbers here.

I believe that HJ would do just fine against Memorial.

As far as the no competition comment.  Toughest 3A district in the state!!!!!  HJ, Silsbee and WOS.  Cmon buddy, lets be real!!!!

ARE YOU STUPID  yall couldnt hang with dayton and yall think yall could play with PA yall would get STOMPED sry i had to be this way but its true yall do not belong on the same court as them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU STUPID  yall couldnt hang with dayton and yall think yall could play with PA yall would get STOMPED sry i had to be this way but its true yall do not belong on the same court as them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, as you said earlier teams have bad nights.  I was not at the game that night but I heard it was ugly.  Any team can beat any team on any given night.

this is kind of dumb cause all the WH are picking letsinger. all the memorial are picking Brown and everyone else is picking Donahoe

By everyone else, you mean HJ members, right?? I didn't pick anyone. I say we need stats. That's how you pick an POY. That and his ability to help his team win. This is how you pick this player. But everyone has who they think in their mind, and will argue the point, which is great. Shows pride and backing for your school. But remember the POY has to look good on paper, not just a great kid and great athlete, or a kid with great potential. Its the best performer of the year. (and for God's sake, don't think I'm dissing Donahoe. I'd hate to have the whole pack on me)

I was impressed with the Letsinger kid.  This kid has a great head on his shoulders and keeps his cool.  They pressured him a good bit tonight and he did not get flustered.  He can single handedly carry this team to Austin.  However, I do not believe that he is in the same league as Donahoe, Thomas, Busby, Powell and Brown.  He is a very talented player but just not in the same league.  I am sure I will catch some heck over this statement but it is JMO!!!!!  Best of luck to WH in the playoffs!!