Josh Boyd Signs With...

BLUEDOVE3

Please stop the madness...Jordan Hunter was a great player  at ozen  and Josh Boyd is a great  player  now...John Comeaux  is a great  player too...

I don't care what D1 you play at because it's extremely hard to make it.. Too many McDonald's  Americans sitting the bench because they chose the wrong school name...

I'm just excited to have great basketball in setx...

Who cares who the best is ,they're all getting a chance to attend college as a STUDENT-ATHLETE at the end of the day they will all need our support...Thats the biggest problem with some of these adults in SETX always trying to get kids to prove who the best is... Your time is over and its not coming back stop feeding kids that foolish bs.. If a kid has put the work in it will show on the court plain and simple...congrats to any player getting a chance to play on the next level they dont just hand out scholarships they are earned ... 

Who cares who the best is ,they're all getting a chance to attend college as a STUDENT-ATHLETE at the end of the day they will all need our support...Thats the biggest problem with some of these adults in SETX always trying to get kids to prove who the best is... Your time is over and its not coming back stop feeding kids that foolish bs.. If a kid has put the work in it will show on the court plain and simple...congrats to any player getting a chance to play on the next level they dont just hand out scholarships they are earned ... 

A simple debate that OF and I are having. I don't feed anything to the kids.  I barely talk to them.  When I do, its encouraging words.  And I'd never take anything away from a kid that gets a full college ride for free.

if you're not playing to show you're the best ain't no need to step out on the court IMO.