#1 recruit in HS Basketball tears ACL

@GoodmanESPN: Harry Giles, No. 1 player in country, has torn the ACL in his right knee, source told ESPN. Happened in first 2 minutes of season-opener.

@br_CBB: No. 1-ranked recruit Harry Giles suffered torn ACL, will undergo surgery

This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please

we'll manage, we either have the #1 or #2 class yearly. If it drops below top5 then it'll be a problem. 

This current group he has now idk how good they're going to be might be another season like the 2012 unless drastically changes....I'ma huge Calapari/UK fanatic btw didn't know you were apart of the BBN too Buddy lol

They have the second best true PG in the country with Ulis. One of the top creative scorers in the country in Jamal Murray and to me the best freshman in college basketball with Skal Labissiere. Also Alex Poythress and Maecus Lee return as some of the best Senior and Junior players in the country respectively. Then you have Hawkins, Mulder, Matthews, Willis, and another 5 star freshman big man in Humphries. This team is much different than that 2012-13 team who only had two players who could get you a bucket. Archie Goodwin who was terribly inefficient and Ryan Harrow who was way in over his head. 

They have the second best true PG in the country with Ulis. One of the top creative scorers in the country in Jamal Murray and to me the best freshman in college basketball with Skal Labissiere. Also Alex Poythress and Maecus Lee return as some of the best Senior and Junior players in the country respectively. Then you have Hawkins, Mulder, Matthews, Willis, and another 5 star freshman big man in Humphries. This team is much different than that 2012-13 team who only had two players who could get you a bucket. Archie Goodwin who was terribly inefficient and Ryan Harrow who was way in over his head. 

What happened to Archie Goodwin? I don't think Harrow had the mental focus to compete at that level.

What happened to Archie Goodwin? I don't think Harrow had the mental focus to compete at that level.

Archie got drafted by Phoenix after his freshman year, thankgoodness Cal told him he was ready (even though he wasn't), he seemed more uncoachable than Cousins and thats saying alot. Not sure why Harrow even transferred to UK, not particularly sure he would've panned out at NC State anyway, he did ok at that Georgia school I guess. 

Archie got drafted by Phoenix after his freshman year, thankgoodness Cal told him he was ready (even though he wasn't), he seemed more uncoachable than Cousins and thats saying alot. Not sure why Harrow even transferred to UK, not particularly sure he would've panned out at NC State anyway, he did ok at that Georgia school I guess. 

He had a good year at NC State his freshman year. He fit right into Kentuckys Dribble drive offense cause he could kick and finish. But he just didn't have the focus like Dove said. He balked at Georgia State with Hunter and Kevin Ware. Goodwin is gaining minutes every game in The league but until he is a reliable shooter or becomes a PG he will be a 8-9th man at best.