Playoff Warm-Up Games

Silsbee92

Silsbee @ Kingwood Park 10/27 @ 4:30

Kingwood Park over Silsbee  (3-0)

Wasn't there, but from what I was told it wasn't pretty.  Lady Tigers apparently left their volleyball game at home.

Hope this is a wake up call....all games are important.  Every game is a chance to learn from your mistakes and improve.

Clean it up ladies and get ready for the playoff run...no freebies will be given by your opponents.

Nice.  WOS is a good power team.  Will be a nice warmup in prep for the playoffs.

Our girls need to be challenged at the Net. I think they will against an athletic WO-S team.

Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.

Wasn't there, but from what I was told it wasn't pretty.  Lady Tigers apparently left their volleyball game at home.

Hope this is a wake up call....all games are important.  Every game is a chance to learn from your mistakes and improve.

Clean it up ladies and get ready for the playoff run...no freebies will be given by your opponents.

May have lost, but playing up like that should help.  As it will help Evadale playing Silsbee.  Not many 2A schools will matchup with Silsbee. Like trying to hit a 100mph fastball then batting against an 85.  Hope both teams play their best Friday. 

May have lost, but playing up like that should help.  As it will help Evadale playing Silsbee.  Not many 2A schools will matchup with Silsbee. Like trying to hit a 100mph fastball then batting against an 85.  Hope both teams play their best Friday. 

Let's hope.  Nothing worse than slacking off right before playoff  season.  

Let's hope.  Nothing worse than slacking off right before playoff  season.  

That's the dying truth.  Or the playoff game when, all of a sudden, no one on the team can do anything right. Like an epidemic of ineptitude.  So frustrating for us fans (my BP goes in the 250 range lol), and can't imagine how a coach must feel.  But hey, just the anticipation gets me pumped up and at my age, that's a miracle.  

Saw a great matchup between Silsbee & Evadale.  Silsbee won 3-0 but each set was well played.  

Unofficially 25-19, 25-22, 27-25   Congrats to the Lady Tigers.  They played solid ball and I wish them all the best on the playoffs.  

To the Lady Rebs, you did very good, but just got beat by a better team, but they've helped you prepare for a deep playoff run.  

Edited by REBgp
Correct score

Saw a great matchup between Silsbee & Evadale.  Silsbee won 3-0 but each set was well played.  

Unofficially 25-19, 25-22, 27-25   Congrats to the Lady Tigers.  They played solid ball and I wish them all the best on the playoffs.  

To the Lady Rebs, you did very good, but just got beat by a better team, but they've helped you prepare for a deep playoff run.  

Lady Rebs responded well after that initial run by Silsbee.  

Just a few observations:

Defended Tips well, almost always got a good block up and after they settled in back row played well.  Nice job ladies, I see a deep run.  

Clean it up ladies and get ready for the playoff run...no

This is the hidden content, please
will be given by your opponents.

Kingwood Park has been really solid over the past few years. Nothing to hang your heads about Silsbee but Kingwood Park is that good.