Week 3 Excuses

Banned

image.thumb.jpg.c48dbfb949104e985c890e45

• Members
  • 535 posts
  • LocationHome of the greatest show on turf II

Posted 15 hours ago · Report post

15 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

Crosby either had a bad game or they are overrated.  What I seen didn't impress me. I will say there were some questionable calls against Crosby, but didn't make a difference.  I will also say Crosby could've had atleast two more scores at the end of the game.

Scoring 40 in a district game not impressive huh? 3rd/ 4th string starting RB's cause All American has a shoulder injury and our workhorse has a bad ACL. WR forced to play RB and out athleted anyone on the defense.  4 players on def not playing either. Throw on top the garbage calls that everyone that comes to the saltdome has the privilege to get hosed with, I'd say yeah your right just an off night at the office for the number two team in the state of TEXAS!! I think I recall u not impressed when the ol' Coogs hung 60 a few years back so I guess you're just hard to impress eh!! Good luck on making the playoffs though I'm banking on ya with how much your neighbors are in disarray with nepotism and getting shelled on D!!

In a win its not an excuse, course this year Dayton will have plenty of excuses not so many wins. Hahaha oh but their defense has improved right. What's their avg per game now?? Bigger problems than that, who's QB or should be?? Where's Stew when u need him?? Turmoil in Liberty County eh?? Can't lose many more meaningful games huh!! 19 seasons on the line, uh oh!!

Go Crosby!!

Go Crosby!!

In a win its not an excuse, course this year Dayton will have plenty of excuses not so many wins. Hahaha oh but their defense has improved right. What's their avg per game now?? Bigger problems than that, who's QB or should be?? Where's Stew when u need him?? Turmoil in Liberty County eh?? Can't lose many more meaningful games huh!! 19 seasons on the line, uh oh!!

Go Crosby!!

Go Crosby!!

ppl make excuses in wins, its done all the time, especially on here. 

Sorry I'm not as smart as you....I don't know how to do research.....I just blurt stuff out like a rambling child.  That's that Lamar degree for ya.......I'm not a smart man....can't all be winners

GO CROSBY

Would you ask people with a Texas A&M or Texas logo to take them off?  Nothing wrong with a Lamar degree at all, it's that piece of paper that matters.  I've thrown out the invitation to come watch a game twice and you've yet to take me up on the offer.  I've been to games and sat with several  people from the board and it's not that bad.  Maybe you'd have a different perspective if you did.  

Go Crosby!!

Edited by CougarCal

Go Crosby!!

Go Crosby!!

Don't be a little wormy whiner and change the rule's mid-stream to suit you, an excuse is a excuse - you should be out mowing yards on this nice day to get enough money to cover your bets and get your Cooper out of(jay) hawk. - Go Bronco's

Intended thread was for loser programs with excuses, but if you insist I'm sure I can fill a thread with excuses why Crosby doesn't hang 60 or 70 each game with a WIN. I better rest my typing hand come Dayton week in case they don't reach the 60 plateau!!

Go Crosby!!

Which hand is your typing hand ?  Go Bronco's !!!