Barbers Hill 28 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 7/Final

WOSgrad

Lcm throws a pick 6 . Not to be rude to Bh but we have to much talent lose this game. We have Ran the veer, I formation and the spread.  Our coaching staff doesn't know  what to line up in. This is crazy

Your right Chris our coaching staff don't know what to do. They do know how to please the administration though.

Your right Chris our coaching staff don't know what to do. They do know how to please the administration though.

We are going to lose some athletes over it and I hate to say that. Im not trying to down the coaching staff but when we were in the spread we moved the ball a lot better then the slot T. I thought after we went up at half time they would make adjustments to run the spread in the second half but I was wrong. Yes we threw three interceptions but if we would practice throwing out of the spread maybe our QB would feel more comfortable in the pocket and stop changing the whole formation everyone is predicting that we are going to throw the ball when we are in shot gun and when we are in the slot t we run it. If the coaching staff don't change the way we play its going to be a long season and I truly  hate to say that.

unbelievable.

Like i said not to be rude to BH i can take a loss to a good football team but this one we should have won a lot of mismanagement  kids did not know how to line up in certain formations.  Well Crouch told all the players there not going to have players go both ways. Well he took a defensive  starter which should have started both ways anyways and was coaching him on what route to run on offense in the game. We should have already figured this out weeks ago!!!!

Edited by Chris17

Somebody might correct me but I don't think LCM has a coach that has ever ran the slot t. They may have ran something similar but it wasn't the slot t.

I believe our offensive  cord came from Vidor. I don't think he actually ran the offense there though it was more like  BC head coach

Edited by Chris17

It's going to take some time for the transition. It's not going to happen like it is going in Bridge City. So I guess we should sit back and wait for the coaches to learn it and then try to sell it to the players. smh

Personally I already saw enough  of it. Our  linemen are pretty good size guys i dont know if its taking them to long to get to there blocks or what but we have good running backs and there not getting a chance to even hit the hole. In my opinion it just dont fit our team.

Personally I already saw enough  of it. Our  linemen are pretty good size guys i dont know if its taking them to long to get to there blocks or what but we have good running backs and there not getting a chance to even hit the hole. In my opinion it just dont fit our team.

You're right the O line is way to slow at this point. But if the coaches knew they were going to this in the off season they should have been prepared. I really don't think LCM off season is all that much prep for the next year.