Port Neches-Groves 52 Clear Lake 0/Final

WOSgrad

This team was horrible, WOS will expose our weaknesses. Can't gauge anything from this. This district is up for grabs. Really enjoyed ned/Crosby game real high speed tempo. This game was over 2 mins into the game. Things we need to address, false starts bit us quite a few times, our running game has to improve. Dropped passes,smh. This kid must mature and start holding on to the ball. Time to get some good practice this week to get ready for the stangs, need to see someone challange the  us so I can get a better idea of where we are. One game at a time, focus and not look too far ahead of ourselves. Good win, let's learn from it. Tired of hearing Stat Trax complain, been a while since we've seen a 50 spot and a good Ole goose egg.

CONGRATS PNG it's a record. Phenomenal job by all that participated. You are the first in the history of a SETX forum to not compare or mention the all mighty all powerful name Crosby in any thread posted. Excellent achievement and job tonight. Oh, great shutout beat down as well :) 

CONGRATS PNG it's a record. Phenomenal job by all that participated. You are the first in the history of a SETX forum to not compare or mention the all mighty all powerful name Crosby in any thread posted. Excellent achievement and job tonight. Oh, great shutout beat down as well :) 

#CodeAchievement #CodeShutout

I got to attend tonight's game. This is the first time I've been able to attend a PN-G game since 2012, and I've gotta say, it's good to be back among the people in purple and white.

It's hard to find something to complain about in a 52-0 rout and I hate to be that guy, but....

Our offense is obviously incredibly talented as a whole, but we have some serious cleaning to do. We had two or three drives killed by false start and holding penalties, and two or three more that almost went to the grave for the same reason. Tonight, that didn't matter much, but it will in the future. I'll be fair and admit that I think some of this stemmed from a Houston ref crew that wanted to keep things from getting more embarrassing than they already were, but newsflash: for every opportunity a ref sees to throw a flag against the Indians in a normal game, a ref at a game against West Orange will find at least three more. We call that the "Hooks Effect," and it's something everyone in Mid County is well acquainted with (don't get me started about last year, and I know the Bulldogs feel our pain after that magic touchdown at the two yard line a couple years ago). Unless we clean up our act, PN-G will be getting reacquainted with it next week.

We also had too much penetration into the offensive backfield for my liking. Morse handled the pressure like a champ (I swear that kid was born to be a quarterback), but defenses the likes of what we normally see in Nederland, Central and West Orange-Stark will make much more effective use of those opportunities than did Clear Lake tonight. Our O-Line needs to step up its game. To their credit, the guys in the trenches did a much better job of keeping Morse out of trouble and opening up holes for the running game later on in the game, but we need to be having that success up front from beginning to end, not just when the opposing defense starts wearing down because it's been on the field too long.

I had no complaints whatsoever about our defense tonight. This was the best Indian defensive play I've seen or listened to on the radio since at least our undefeated regular season in 2009. We had two interceptions with one returned for a touchdown, our linebackers and secondary were swarming to the ball all night, we gave up maybe five first downs, we held Clear Lake to less than a hundred yards, and best of all, our defense played penalty-free football all night long. You can't ask for much better than that. Anytime the defense outscores the opposing offense, you've had a good night. This shutout was well earned, and the Indian Nation has much to be proud of in tonight's performance from our defensive unit.

Best part of the night, no injuries and aside from one personal foul call against Clear Lake, lots of good sportsmanship from both teams. It was a great way for me to get reintroduced to Texas high school football. Scalp 'em, Indians.

Edited by PN-G bamatex

Here's the breakdown lol

Helmet / Jersey / Pants

Gray / Purple / Grey (2-0)

'14 vs Baytown Lee, W 56-7
'14 vs Lumberton, W 55-10

Gray / White / Grey (0-2)
'14 at Nederland, L 38-35
'14 at Central, L 29-21 (OT)

Gray / Purple / White (0-1)
'14 vs Dayton, L 56-45

Gray / White / White (1-0)
'15 at Clear Lake, 52-0

Gray Helmets: (3-3)
Gray Pants: (2-2)

Bottom line we are purple and white , not gray and what ever. 

0-5 vs ned, time for him to understand this is png , not faircloth town

not sure what problem you have with Faircloth but yes this is Faircloth town he is the chief of the reservation if you don't like it go put on some black and gold I promise we won't miss you..smdh!...the kids love the new uniforms and that's all that matters not what you like 

not sure what problem you have with Faircloth but yes this is Faircloth town he is the chief of the reservation if you don't like it go put on some black and gold I promise we won't miss you..smdh!...the kids love the new uniforms and that's all that matters not what you like 

it might not be faircloth town for very long if he keeps letting neuman out coach him.