Nederland-West Orange-Stark Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

be very worried Skipper, very! 

Skip if I can recall last year WOS beat Nederland in the last seconds! Nederland is a great scrimmage they give you  great looks. Meaning they run the ball & throw it. WOS gonna look @ flim and make the must needed adjustments. That's the great part about scrimmages.

Edited by Kj Dad

Skip if I can recall last year WOS beat Nederland in the last seconds! Nederland is a great scrimmage they give you  great looks. Meaning they run the ball & throw it. WOS gonna look @ flim and make the must needed adjustments. That's the great part about scrimmages.

so easy to scare up Skip lol 

WOS & I hope you not trying to stir the pot about the officiating! Tonight we couldn't get a call! Ik once WOS comes to PNG we will have 10 penalties to PNG 0!... Lol its nothing new @ WoS we play thru adversity meaning the opponents & refs

Guilty☺(caught with my hands in the cookie jar face) 

Please the refs were absolutely horrible last year in WOS. Get your team ready gonna be a good one when the stangs come to yje Rez. Wouldnt worry about LCM they looked discombogulated toight. They need alot of work. Good scrimmage tonight. Ready to see how we do against West Brook. Will be a good measuring stick.

man you shoukd have came down we all family in here

I didnt really know if that was you but I seen where you'll was cheering when Mayfield went about 60 on that slant play! My kid was that little #4 that your son was match up against most of the night! That was a great measuring stick for my kid! Mayfield is special we could us him @ WOS!... Lol 

Edited by Kj Dad

Please the refs were absolutely horrible last year in WOS. Get your team ready gonna be a good one when the stangs come to yje Rez. Wouldnt worry about LCM they looked discombogulated toight. They need alot of work. Good scrimmage tonight. Ready to see how we do against West Brook. Will be a good measuring stick.

@ Wos we never over look a team! We will worry about PNG after we play LCM. And you will never hear me complaining about the refs if we lose! Meaning that the better team won that night. No excuses from me and never will be. I'm not like others whom get on this messages board after a lose and cry about the refs. I just calling it how I see it buddy. Good luck to PNG until they play WOS

Both teams looked good tonight. The coaches got to see what they needed to see,and as always each team showed the other team where they needed some work. Dogs O - line looked good, QB had time in the backfield and plays had time to develop. As always , good game against a good WOS team. 

Very impressed with Lebaron, Krautz.... And will also mention the soph rb... He was what I had heard advertised.  Scoring those kinda points on  WOS defense in any kind of contestcontest is notable.  Normally, Nederland looks really, really bad in scrimmages, going back the last several years so I see this as something to build on.  And nobody builds on something like the guy we got at the helm.