Another theater incident

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Why are these men losing their minds and terrorizing people in movie theaters? Oh, I forgot, the latest guy had "severe" mental problems. I think he is just a thug.

Of course he is a thug. Why would you feel you have to get that in there? He also was diagnosed with schizophrenia. Personally I think anyone who would simply kill anyone for absolutely no reason has to be a little off. It's why I don't believe I an insanity defense. If people are sick enough to actually not know right from wrong, there used to be a place for them......RUSK!

This guy was after police assisted suicide. Anyone who would fire on a swat team with an air soft pistol wanted to be killed. He couldn't even do that himself.

Why are these men losing their minds and terrorizing people in movie theaters? Oh, I forgot, the latest guy had "severe" mental problems. I think he is just a thug.

I was having a discussion with some people on a Facebook group and some people claim "thug" is the new "N" word. So, that is really the only reason I can see you throwing that randomly in your post. Black people may think that, but I have heard that word since I was very young,  and we used it as per the Webster dictionary. 

Let's also not forget, when a person with no criminal record or history decides to commit a mass murder, I would say he has mental problems...... 

When a guy with a long criminal record kills someone, he is a thug....

That is just my opinion, but see the difference?