Best Returning Athlete in SETX?? WHO IS IT?

Guest WBFan09

i know its a little far-fetched but i think a big surprise next year will be Christian Michael is gonna be great entertainment here at West Brook...He is young and still has a lot to learn about the sport but with a coach like Stump i think he will really get rolling this upcoming season...he has a few tendacies that can be worked out... hardly any one could stop him in 5a last year... this kid has an exciting future ahead of him!!!

Guest WeedBegone

i know its a little far-fetched but i think a big surprise next year will be Christian Michael is gonna be great entertainment here at West Brook...He is young and still has a lot to learn about the sport but with a coach like Stump i think he will really get rolling this upcoming season...he has a few tendacies that can be worked out... hardly any one could stop him in 5a last year... this kid has an exciting future ahead of him!!!

That is definitely a true statement.  But lets not for get the other fellow in the backfield.  Albert Williams---i would not be surprised if they combine for over 2500 yards.  And this is with a coach who likes to mix things up with a passing attack.  They are for real.

Michaels wouldn't be a suprise.  Everybody knows about him.  He will will without doubt lead their district in rushing.  Williams isnt' a slouch either.

Just 1 thing wrong with your statement. Christian Michael will not be a surprise. I'm sure he,  the coaches and fans are expecting great things!!!!

As far as Dayton goes, we have an All-State DB returning #14 Ford Smesny.

Our QB #21 Cody Green, started as a sophomore last year, is coming back with a year of Varsity QB experience and playoff experience. A.J. Dugat #25 WR/RB, also started as a sophomre last year. I expect to see good things from all of these boys.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder