Education Instead Of Indoctrination...

smitty

I figured as much.  Schools producing Low Information Voters.  600 Billion is spent on education.  $400 Billion is spent on liabilities.   With the Feds involved, there is indoctrination instead of education.  The power should be given back to States and make it mandatory that the Constitution be taught.  And the Department Of Education should abolished.  Didn't need one until the second worst President ever thought we did in the late 70's.  Plus, every State already has one. 

This is the hidden content, please

Heard about this yesterday.  I don't think schools have Civic classes anymore, and very little History.  Less you know, easier it is to manipulate you.  

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, Fed aid to education was brought up (news article I guess).   My dad had a few choice comments. In my youthful ignorance, I remarked how the Govt money could help the schools.  He was quick to tell me that once you get that money, you start relying on them & they will control you.  In my Y.I. I didn't grasp it.  Stupid me lol.  

Saw a news segment on the 4th.  Guy asking folks what we were celebrating.  Didn't know whether to laugh or cry.  Some just didnt know. One lady said we fought for our independence. When ask who, she said, the South.  Talk about low information voters.